Team Fortress 2 - Meet the...

Meet the Spy bis jetz das beste "Meet The..." Video. Grandios Grandios Grandios!

Ich hab sowas von gelacht bei Meet the Spy, bestes Video bisher. Und wie ich mich auf das kommende Spy+Sniper-Update freue. :wub

Also mir gefiel der Sniper am besten.

Ich finde alle genial. Einfach nur erfrischender Humor, den man so selten sieht.

Kann man sich immer wieder ansehen :D

Am besten über Steam gleich in HD saugen. Da kann man dann auch schöne Desktophintergründe einfangen. Die Alarmtafel is der Hammer - "has evil twin", "leaked video" oder "Behind you!" xD

Mal zusammenzählen, wir haben bisher Heavy, Soldier, Demo, Engineer, Sandvich, Scout, Sniper und Spy, macht 8. Bei einem Sandvich und 9 Klassen fehlen noch mindestens Pyro und Medic.

...Ich will endlich das Pyrovideo und ahne jetzt schon, dass doch zuerst der Medic kommen wird :cry

Egal, ich freue mich auf beide. Bisher ist jedes Video einfach nur genial gewesen *g

Meet the spy is brilliant, although it was obvious the scout would have been the red spy, my second pick would be the heavy for being to silent. Ironicly though, the scout is one of the worst disguises you could pick as the spy.

edit: my first impression would be that snipers will be to good. They already oneshot every target on the field and it frustrates me that the fully charged body shots still oneshot almost everyone. Now with the extra defense vs spies. Ugh now sniper wars have their uses after all, they will become number one treat to eachother. Spies go back to killing engies which is already damn near impossible. Oh well heavies remain easy prey even though soldiers and demo are better. Nothing cleans engie nests better than a demo man.

Last edited:
Yeah the demo man is a nightmare against engie. Therefore u should as engie attack or escape if u see a good demo man but also Soldier are fatal too. Mostly i choose the Heavy, Medic or Engie. I love it :)

Overall i like the game, no one flame, much servers, really good support and everbody have fun ^^

my second pick would be the heavy for being to silent.
Nah, the Heavy could not have been the Spy because the heavy spun up is minigun and thats impossible for Spyies.
Ironicly though, the scout is one of the worst disguises you could pick as the spy.
Yeah, in my opinion scout gets only beaten by medic. A medic running around with the springe gun without an "ubermeter" is always a spy. ^^

Spies go back to killing engies which is already damn near impossible.
Why is it near impossible as a spy to kill engies ? A single engie sitting between his sentry and dispenser is an easy target, quick stab&sapp and everythings down. :) Or do you mean sentrynests with lots of enemy engies ?

Ha I did not notice he span his gun.

I think you can now disguise as a medic with the ubercharge :). But even then a medic who does not heal is most likely a spy or just a bad medic.

Even one engie is very hard to kill, a good engie I speak of. They sit on top of their dispensers more often than not. You really need to cloak in and backstab the engie while the sentry facing the other direction so you can sap afterwards. Every engie will hit a player coming his direction. If you sap first you always die by the hands of a good engie, shotgun or wrench both kill better than your weapons.

I played around a bit with spy, it seems like they stab instant now. I recall where the backstab took some delay.

I have most fun as demo. Spy appeals to me to. Now with these changes I might look back at them as soon as the update gets a bit older to avoid complete spy teams :D.

ich hab mir das Spiel jetzt auch mal zugelegt ... für 10€ kann man nix sagen hab vom Kumpel 3 Tage Testaccount bekommt und macht richtig Spass das Game :D

Back
Top Bottom