Turnier European-Conflict: Herausforderungen

"This number represents at maximum participation 20 games per week, so no one gets bored."
This sentence bugged us, sorry. So two attacks per week is the limit.

Hey guys, you can only make 2 attacka a week. You've attacked 2 times this week, so this is not possible
Yep, 2 attacks per week are the maximum. and please don't make or battle dates that late. other teams should have at least 2 days to prepare

We have 3 teams of Nod and 3 teams of gdi. not 5 teams of gdi or nod.

Last edited:
Hey guys, you can only make 2 attacka a week. You've attacked 2 times this week, so this is not possible and please don't make or battle dates that late. other teams should have at least 2 days to prepare

We have 3 teams of Nod and 3 teams of gdi. not 5 teams of gdi or nod.

Yeah, sorry about that. As I mentioned above, we understand that now. About the battle dates: we were fully aware of that you don't have to accept the date we posted this late, but thanks for accepting it anyway! ;) Also, we arranged the RoP match personally, so we both agreed on the date before I posted the challenge.

I do apologize if we cause any problems. Parts of the rules are still unclear, and the english version of the PDF is still "coming soon"... :(
Please, just be patient with us.

Thanks!

about the english version of the pdf i don´t know why it still isn´t out yet but we will post it today if possible.
Otherwise you could just join our TS3 server and ask us in Person if there are still any open Questions.

about the english version of the pdf i don´t know why it still isn´t out yet but we will post it today if possible otherwise you could just join our TS3 server and ask us in Person if there are still any open Questions.

Just posted, but we dont update the announcement post, from b-a-d-b-o-y1978, so I think, he has forget it. :P
I'll tell him, if he's back. :)

Wenn heute irgendwelche Spiele sind kurz bescheid geben. CnCSaga hat nun auch nen Livestream und wir würden das gerne mal testen.

Hat HH nicht bereits 2 Angriffe?

Wurde die dritte Herausforderung von HH gelöscht oder warum hast du das geschrieben?

Hier im Thread kann ich nur die Angriffe auf Finnland und Russland sehen :?

Welches Land wurde denn Herausgefordert? bestimmt eins von euch, richtig? ^^

Weil du im ersten Post auf Seite 2 nachgefragt hast, hab nur geraten das es euer Land war ^^

Eigener Teamname: ]RoP[ Nod braucht mehr Land ! (N)
Datum/Zeit: Donnerstag; 29.07.2010 20:30 Uhr (GMT+2)
Alternativ Datum/Zeit: Freitag; 30.07.2010, 20:00 Uhr (GMT+2)
Land: Israel
Spielart: 5on5
Strategiekarte: keine

Last edited:
Eigener Teamname: NOD Venoms! usw...
Datum/Zeit: Dienstag; 27.07.2010 21:00 (GMT+2)
Alternativ Datum/Zeit: offen, nach Absprache
Land: Deutschland
Spielart: 5on5

Eigener Teamname: [Z-21] Trust in Flames
Datum/Zeit: Mittwoch, 28.07.10 20 Uhr (GMT+2)
Alternativ Datum/Zeit: Nach Absprache
Land: Tunesien
Spielart: 5vs5
(Channelname: ) Clans1

Nod Venoms nun am Mittwoch

Last edited:
Eigener Teamname: [Z-21] Trust in Flames
Datum/Zeit: Sonntag, 01.08.10 20 Uhr (GMT+2)
Alternativ Datum/Zeit: Nach Absprache
Land: Italien
Spielart: 5vs5
(Channelname: ) Clans1

RoP nun am Sonntag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom