RA3 Trailer!

freezy

Staff member
Administrator
Clanleader
UF Supporter
Last edited:
Sieht sehr gut aus:wub

Die alten Erinnerungen kommen wieder hoch... Ich freu mich auf das Game.

Why would you? Naval, air and land have never ever been balanced before and I don't see them balancing it here.

Ea makes the game which means the same bugs as kw and the same imbalances and the same kind of crapsupport as knowing ea after the release they already work on an expansion and after that they will create red alert 4 or tiberium mayhem.

or the next bfme or the next dune :wub ^^

Even bfme2 wasnt balanced but a lot more fun then any other ea rtscrap as you could at least expand get money and fight as your money at least does not run out uberfast like kwshit.

Dune is dead and I dont want to see ea ruin it completely.

Why would you? Naval, air and land have never ever been balanced before and I don't see them balancing it here.

Ea makes the game which means the same bugs as kw and the same imbalances and the same kind of crapsupport as knowing ea after the release they already work on an expansion and after that they will create red alert 4 or tiberium mayhem.

:dito
Ich werde die Demo zocken und dann mal schauen... vielleicht werdsch ja auch noch ein Lowbob :O

Wird sicher nicht gekauft.Sieht außerdem viel zu überzogen aus.Online-Katastrophe vorprogrammiert

KW ist auch ein Drecksgame Minzi? Warum spielst du's dann :D Oder meinst du SC2 ^^

Ach kommt schon ihr Pflaumen, KW wird mit RA3 Release eh aussterben so wie es jetzt da schon online aussieht. Und wir wollen doch nen aktiven C&C Squad ^^. Aber zockt halt dann mal die beta an ^^

Rts games are a bit coming at their end as it is simply not new and refressing and gets old fashioned. Now it is all about party games woohoo yippie letsa go.

Everyone is better off playing some older golden oldies among the rts. Maybe Starcraft 2 brings something new.

Everyone only plays kw to lick your lolly maggot and now we want something in return like AvP2.

ah wenigstens ein paar Verstehen mich :D

KW und TW sind Drecksgames und gespielt habe ich es nur in der Hoffnung das es bald besser wird ( klingt bescheuert ich weiß )

Sofern die Beta in Ordnung ist, heißt für mich kein 1 UNit Lame, getowere oder ledgliche Art von SPams werde ich es mal antesten.

Ach kommt schon ihr Pflaumen, KW wird mit RA3 Release eh aussterben so wie es jetzt da schon online aussieht. Und wir wollen doch nen aktiven C&C Squad ^^. Aber zockt halt dann mal die beta an ^^

Keine Angst, ich bleib dabei :D

Sehr gut, Fix schläft sich ins Management hoch :D

Ich gehe davon aus, dass sie die Engi Regelung beibehalten -> kein Engi Laming
Außerdem ploppen Gebäude nicht instantly raus sondern benötigen Zeit um sich aufzubauen -> kein basecrawling
Ebenfalls hat jede Unit Spezialfähigkeiten, die man einsetzen kann -> Unitmix wichtiger

Yeah sure and ea also said you need unitmix for tw and kw.

The rts without these overpowered special abilities have so far been better.

In my opinion unitmix stinks anyways as that comes over as just some showbo matches which bore me to hell. I prefer the small unitmix big battlestyle bfme2 has.

ich find das sieht echt gut aus... kann aber auch dran liegen dass das video geil gemacht ist :)

Yeah sure and ea also said you need unitmix for tw and kw.

The rts without these overpowered special abilities have so far been better.

In my opinion unitmix stinks anyways as that comes over as just some showbo matches which bore me to hell. I prefer the small unitmix big battlestyle bfme2 has.

bfme2 has more destructive special abilities than TW :p

Back
Top Bottom