PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Welche features von PA faszinieren dich am meisten?

Which features of PA you like the most? (welche features von PA magst du am meisten?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

freezy

Staff member
Administrator
Clanleader
UF Supporter
PA_alpha_gewinnspiel2b.png

PA Alpha key raffle #2
GB.gif

Welcome to the United-Forum PA Alpha key raffle! As celebration for the upcoming PA beta release United-Forum.de is giving away 6 Alpha keys for Planetary Annihilation in total! Each Alpha key is worth $70 and also grants access to the beta and release versions of PA.

How do I get an Alpha key?
We host 3 polls with easy questions, every participant can win 2 Alpha keys per poll.
For this poll you get one raffle ticket by posting your answer in this thread. You get an additional ticket and thus an increased chance by also voting in the poll above. There is no right or wrong answer, everyone participates.

The question of the second poll: Which features of Planetary Annihilation fascinate you the most?

When will the winners be announced?
We announce the winners in 3 days during the next poll. Just visit our news portal at cnc-inside.de on tuesday to easily find the new poll.
The United-Forum Team wishes you best luck and is looking forward to your answer to this week's question. Happy hunting Commander!

Winners of the first poll:

Lupurux
Knochentroke

All winners please contact freezy until the 06th of October 2013 via personal message to collect your winnings.

PA Alpha Key Verlosung #2
DE.gif

Willkommen bei der United-Forum PA Alpha Key Verlosung! Zur Feier des bevorstehenden Beta Launches verlost United-Forum.de insgesamt 6 Alpha Keys für Planetary Annihilation! Jeder Alpha Key ist 70$ wert und beinhaltet ebenfalls Zugang zur Beta und zur Releaseversion von PA.

Wie bekomme ich einen Alpha Key?
Wir veröffentlichen 3 Umfragen, jeder Teilnehmer kann 2 Alpha Keys pro Umfrage gewinnen.
Für diese Verlosung erhältst du ein Ticket indem du deine Antwort in diesem Thread postest. Du erhältst ein zweites Ticket und damit eine erhöhte Chance, indem du ebenfalls in der Umfrage oben abstimmst. Es gibt hier keine richtige oder falsche Antwort, jeder nimmt teil.

Die zweite Umfrage lautet: Welche Features von Planetary Annihilation faszinieren dich am meisten?

Wann werden die Gewinner bekannt gegeben?
Wir geben die Gewinner in 3 Tagen während der nächsten Umfrage bekannt. Besuche einfach am Dienstag unsere Portalseite cnc-inside.de um die neue Umfrage leicht zu finden.
Das United-Forum-Team wünscht dir viel Glück und freut sich auf deine Antwort in der wöchentliche Umfrage. Fröhliche Jagd Commander!

Gewinner der ersten Umfrage:

Lupurux
Knochentroke

Alle Gewinner kontaktieren bitte freezy bis zum 06.10.2013 mit einer persönlichen Nachricht um ihre Gewinne abzuholen.

The feature I am most interested in is the large scale planet to planet combat. I cant wait to play in battles that span entire galaxies with many people, over the course of several hours possibly days even.

The sphereical maps allow for combat to always be dynamic and with multiple planets in one game!

Mich fasziniert die riesige Umwelt und die komplexen Strategien am meisten.

The features I'm most interested in are the planetary scale of this game and the ability to use asteroids as weapons.

Ich finde das planetenform ausgerichtete Gameplay sehr interessant und freue mich schon ganze Monde auf meinen Gegner zu steuern.

Last edited:
Spherical maps / planets, Strategic zoom, Destructable terrain, Planet generator, Scale and scalability and, of course, being an spiritual successor to SupCom. =)

sorry there was a small mistake in the text - the third raffle will of course start in 3 days, on tuesday ;) so check back then to see if you have won.

The features that fascinate me the most are the multiple planets and widescale battlegrounds. Ive always enjoyed spending hours on large scale games like supreme commander 81x81 maps and custom built empire earth 1 maps, but never has a map been so big on an rts scale. The closest size map i can think of is a 6000000 x 6000000 km map in home world 2, however that game was very slow, buggy and had no world interaction. This is why i think the multiple words are the best beucase its similar to conquering islands in empire earth (best mode) and bigger is always better in strategy games.

The features I like most are the planetary scale and modability. I'm a ZH modder, so I appreciate games that add modding possibilities :)

I think the planet generator is awesome! It's an excellent feature to have unlimited maps, as opposed to a few maps that some people may learn very well and exploit.

I'm interested in the large scale warfare and the randomly generated spherical maps.

I'm facinated by the way the game doesn't restrict you to a "small flat map", making it so theres a larger and different area of battle. The thing I love, is how you can possibly build a base on an astroid and crash it into the enemies base.

Die Chrono-Cam hört sich wirklich genial an. Jeglichen Zustand aller Einheiten beliebig in der Vergangenheit anzuschauen... Hätte nicht gedacht, dass dies so einfach möglich ist. Schließlich benötigt es einige Rechenleistung, alle Zustände zwischenzuspeichern.

Das zerstörbare Terrain ist recht interessant, aber folgendes Zitat klingt dämlich: "Das Terrain wird mithilfe der Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) Technik gerendert, welche auf booleschen Operatoren basiert." << Boolsche Operatoren? Simples Ja/Nein-Zeugs also, klingt nur interessanter für Leute ohne Ahnung.

Was man anerkennen sollte: LAN-Modus. Viele neue Spiele haben den ja nicht mehr, aus einem ganz einfachen Grund: Es ist leichter, illegale Kopien so zu unterdrücken. Dass dadurch auch die wirklichen Spieler massiv beeinträchtigt werden, stört nicht.

I think it is great with the whole map generation, and really look forward to make moonbases, and using asteriods as weapons.

think it is great with the whole map generation, and really look forward to make moonbases, and using asteriods as weapons.

Back
Top Bottom