PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Wird PA dein erstes large scale RTS sein?

Is PA your first large-scale RTS? (Ist PA dein erstes RTS dieser Größenordnung?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:welcome :)

please note that the winners of this first raffle have already been announced, but you can still participate in the second and the third raffle:

follow this link

I have played Supreme Commander before and would really like to play PA. looks like an awesome game.

I've played Total Annihilation, I've probably spent about 300 hours in Total Annihilation and all of it's expansions. It is one of my favorite games of all time, now I really want to play PA. I've followed the development of the game since the first hour it was announced.

Ich habe Supreme Commander 2 Gespielt und fand dieses sehr gut. Dann habe ich Planetary Annihilation gesehen und würde dieses so gerne spielen da es einfach so coole Feature hat und die Grafik auch sehr gut aussieht:D

I have really played a lot of Total Annihilation (including Core Contingency), Supreme Commander (including Forged Alliance) and Supreme Commander 2.
They were all great, but Total Annihilation is still the best. So maybe Planetary Annihilation can trump that. Very much looking forward to it.

I played Supreme Commander and Forge Alliance Forever. Its my favorite strategy game.

I played TA and Supcom they were my fav stratergy games i wished more followed like them so PA is such a great idea to make the battles even bigger

While I have played RTS games before, I have not played neither Total Annihilation nor Supreme Commander, but I would very much love to play this game, because I have a really strong feeling that I would love it, and that it would be the first RTS to keep me playing it. I fell in love with the concept of the game on first sight.

Well, I played Supreme Commander since I ever heard about it. Actually I still play FAF. Totally love the eco system and the zoom is incredible, but now I miss it in other RTS games.

I played these games before:
- Total annihilation
- Dune 2000
- Supreme commander 2
- all command & conquer titles :D

I played every major Strategie Game before:
-Total A.
- Sup Comm 1+2
-All C&C Games
-Starcraft 1+2
-Homeworld 1+2
and even the bad ones, not worth mentioning them :-)

RTS is one of my most favorite game types. I have played Total Annihilation Kingdoms & most of the C&C games. It is a shame they dont make many RTS like they used to any more and that is why im really looking forward to Planetary Annihilation :D

Habe schon Supreme Commander und Forged Alliance gespielt. Ist meiner Meinung nach eines der besten Strategiespiele aller Zeiten. Wir spielen es auch heute noch auf LANs. Besitze auch SupCom 2, finde aber den ersten Teil besser.
American Conquest und Cossacks 1 & 2 zählen auch noch zu Titeln in ähnlicher Größenordnung, die ich früher gerne gespielt habe.
Nach allem was ich bisher gesehen habe sieht es so aus, als würde Planetary Annihilation ein würdiger Nachfolger für SupCom werden. Freue mich schon darauf.

I've played Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander 2, these were great strategic games (damn... i looove the nukes :-D), but PA will be the greatest strategic game ever. It's the pioneer of the next gen strategic games. This idea of exploring spaces and conquering planets is incredible totally INSANE!!! I'm sooo looking forward to play this game and using the nukes and the asteroids :-) !!!

Back
Top Bottom