• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Würdest du TA2 oder PA präferieren?

Which game would you prefer: TA2 or PA? (was würdest du präferieren: TA2 oder PA?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the poll, I prefer PA, since it is the first good RTS game to do something like this.

I was and still am a huge fan of TA, for me it had the right balance of macro and micro. You could create a huge army of Kbots and send it on a suicide march, or have a squadron of Brawlers or other aircraft and take out strategic buildings. Because of this and the fact that the camera was locked to a specific distance, it allowed for familiarity with the units. I can still recall the names of my favorites; peewee's, hammers, brawlers, big berthas. SupCom felt very detached due to it feeling more macro oriented. Even if PA is all macro, it is going to be awesome due to the sheer massiveness. I would like to see TA2 as a Balanced micro/macro RTS to compete with Starcraft/C&C

I think it would be awesome to have both. That way you have the chance to play a different game if you get bored with one. Loved the podcast by the way!

Finally a macro RTS! im tired of the way the current rts games are heading

Very hard choice. If there was a TA2, I would probably prefer it over PA. TA is one of my favorite games of all time. I am too fond of it's units, worlds, and two factions.

PA because I like the idea behind it. There was NEVER an RTS like this. Just thinking of destroying whole planets is just awesome.

I will prefer Planetary Annihilation because of the feature of beeing able to crash asteroids into planets.

I would prefer Planetary Annihilation, it's a different way of traditional battling we saw in Supcom or even TA.

I haven't heard of TA after the kickstarter of PA; but i'm really interested in playing PA because it looks so darn interesting and fun! RTS games have always been close to me and i'm 110% sure that i'm going to enjoy PA aswell!

Lustig wie absolut niemand mehr Chris Taylor vertraut :o
Hätte beides gern, auch wenn es wohl sehr schwer wäre für ein TA2 dem hype von PA nahe zu kommen und irgendwie nen wirtschaftlichen erfolg draus zu ziehen. :/

PA. Very much looking forward to seeing the results of a battle being scarred into the planet.

Lustig wie absolut niemand mehr Chris Taylor vertraut :o
Hätte beides gern, auch wenn es wohl sehr schwer wäre für ein TA2 dem hype von PA nahe zu kommen und irgendwie nen wirtschaftlichen erfolg draus zu ziehen. :/

Hat nix mit vertrauen zu tun :p
Sondern nur damit das man von PA was in der Hand hat und von einem eventuellen TA2 nicht.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom