Ask a Developer

Dear EA team

My question depends on whether the balance affects the super weapons and general promotions. You saw in the gameplay of the game as the Scudsturm struck and this made ​​little damage to buildings, only the VEHICLES were Zerstört.Uhrsprünglich were superweapons urge to crack because the strong enemy defenses to him on the offensive. , The same was also the promotions so you still play deffensiv or is this just not possible and so are the special attacks as scaled down because of my super-weapons attack vorkamm almost useless?

Dear EA team,

My question depends on whether the balance effects the super weapons and general promotions. You saw in the gameplay of the game as the Scudsturm struck and this made ​​little damage to buildings, only the Vehicles were destroyed. Originally were superweapons urge to crack because the strong enemy defenses to him on the offensive. , The same was also the promotions so you still play deffensiv or is this just not possible and so are the special attacks as scaled down because of my super-weapons attack vorkamm almost useless?

Back
Top Bottom