PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Würdest du TA2 oder PA präferieren?

Which game would you prefer: TA2 or PA? (was würdest du präferieren: TA2 oder PA?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the poll, I prefer PA, since it is the first good RTS game to do something like this.

I was and still am a huge fan of TA, for me it had the right balance of macro and micro. You could create a huge army of Kbots and send it on a suicide march, or have a squadron of Brawlers or other aircraft and take out strategic buildings. Because of this and the fact that the camera was locked to a specific distance, it allowed for familiarity with the units. I can still recall the names of my favorites; peewee's, hammers, brawlers, big berthas. SupCom felt very detached due to it feeling more macro oriented. Even if PA is all macro, it is going to be awesome due to the sheer massiveness. I would like to see TA2 as a Balanced micro/macro RTS to compete with Starcraft/C&C

I think it would be awesome to have both. That way you have the chance to play a different game if you get bored with one. Loved the podcast by the way!

Finally a macro RTS! im tired of the way the current rts games are heading

Very hard choice. If there was a TA2, I would probably prefer it over PA. TA is one of my favorite games of all time. I am too fond of it's units, worlds, and two factions.

PA because I like the idea behind it. There was NEVER an RTS like this. Just thinking of destroying whole planets is just awesome.

I will prefer Planetary Annihilation because of the feature of beeing able to crash asteroids into planets.

I would prefer Planetary Annihilation, it's a different way of traditional battling we saw in Supcom or even TA.

I haven't heard of TA after the kickstarter of PA; but i'm really interested in playing PA because it looks so darn interesting and fun! RTS games have always been close to me and i'm 110% sure that i'm going to enjoy PA aswell!

Lustig wie absolut niemand mehr Chris Taylor vertraut :o
Hätte beides gern, auch wenn es wohl sehr schwer wäre für ein TA2 dem hype von PA nahe zu kommen und irgendwie nen wirtschaftlichen erfolg draus zu ziehen. :/

PA. Very much looking forward to seeing the results of a battle being scarred into the planet.

Lustig wie absolut niemand mehr Chris Taylor vertraut :o
Hätte beides gern, auch wenn es wohl sehr schwer wäre für ein TA2 dem hype von PA nahe zu kommen und irgendwie nen wirtschaftlichen erfolg draus zu ziehen. :/

Hat nix mit vertrauen zu tun :p
Sondern nur damit das man von PA was in der Hand hat und von einem eventuellen TA2 nicht.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom