PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Wird PA dein erstes large scale RTS sein?

Is PA your first large-scale RTS? (Ist PA dein erstes RTS dieser Größenordnung?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Played SupCom few years back, enjoyed it. Always liked the scale of battles and now with the whole universe to conquer? Sweeeet!

Played SupCom and played the living hell out of TA before that. I've been waiting for a proper successor to TA; SupCom came close but just lacked TA spirit.

Hey I'm a long time fan of Uber and TA, SC, SC2, and SCFA. I really like the RTS genra and what your doing could make it 10x better if you pull it off. I've been following PA since September and am loving what you guys are doing, keep at it! :)

Total Annihilation habe ich vor vielen Jahren mit einem Freund zusammen gespielt und war total begeistert. Deswegen sehne ich die Neu-Auflage auch sehr herbei. Das alte Prinzip mit den neuen Technologien wird sicher sehr interessant. Ich kanns jedenfalls kaum erwarten ;)

I'm an RTS turtling nut from TA to CnC to AoE. Love them all. I backed PA on the kickstarter but not enough for a beta key. Kicking myself now! Can't WAIT to try it out!

I have played a lot of RTS games like starcraft, warcraft, all the CnC games. I tried Supreme Commander but it didn't really interested me then. But i've been watching PA grow from the beginning of the kickstarter campaign, and i have to say: I really want to try this game out!

I have never played a large scale strategy game before but I watched the kickstarter and have been watching PAmatches.com for a long time now, If only I was employed I could buy my own key ><

This sure is an interesting website... been so long since I studied German it was a nice little refresher / motivation to re-learn! :P

Anyways, I've been playing TA (and other RTS) since it came out. I still have the original box. And I've played every Chris Taylor RTS since then, and am eagerly awaiting PA!

Ja, ich habe schon Supreme Commander 1,2 und Forged alliance gespielt wobei der letztere mein liebling war, aber nur wegen der besseren Benutzeroberfläche.

I've never played either of those games but I have seen the original Total Annihilation a bit. I would love to play PA to try out this kind of genre as I've enjoyed strategy games such as StarCraft II before.

I've never played Either Of Those games but I have seen the original Total Annihilation a bit. I would love to play PA to try out this kind of genre as I've enjoyed strategy games: such as StarCraft II before.

I played Supreme Commander before (Ich habe bereits Supreme Commander gespielt)

PA is not my first large scale strategy game, but it looks like it could be my last. this game looks amazing and I cant wait for it!

PA is not my first large scale strategy game, but it looks like it could be my last. this game looks amazing and I cant wait for it!

Planetary Annihilation is not my first large scale strategy game, but I have never played TA or Supreme Commander. This game looks amazing though :D I can't wait to play it!

I've played both SupCom (and unfortunately SupCom II) and Total Annihilation.

Back
Top Bottom