PA Alpha Keys zu gewinnen! Welche features von PA faszinieren dich am meisten?

Which features of PA you like the most? (welche features von PA magst du am meisten?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole spherical map /thing is very intriguing. Apart from that, just genreally smashing things up!

It all looks great to me. I like that community mods are being supported. Adds so much time into it for me.

I like that mods are supported. So many creative ideas to implement into actual game now.

My favorite features thus far are: strategic zoom, destructible terrain, planet generator, strong mod support, scalability, client-server MP and sci-fi setting.

Which is the most fascinating? Multiple battlefields. Absolutely can't wait to wage full scale war across several planets.

The whole platform UBER is developing. I may not agree with some design choices in the TA/supCom version of an RTS, but the tools UBER is giving the community ensures that i will eventually find the game i want.

Ich wollte schon immer die Weltherrschaft an mich reißen. Deshalb finde ich es super das man einen ganzen Planeten hat.

What fascinates me the most is the fact that the game has such scale. Entire solar systems are our playgrounds and it will be very interesting to see the destruction after a 24 hour game in a big solar system.

Ich finds geil, dass die Map aus ganzen Planeten besteht und man sich durch mehere Planeten hindurch kämpfen muss.

Und außerdem ist es weitaus besser als Generals 2.

What fascinates me the most is the scale of the game, with features such as spherical maps and strategic zoom.

Crushing planets into each other ... isn't that what the game is all about? :p

Although scale and scalability can be great, I'm not too fussed about how 'big' it gets (that's not to say I don't love some of the ideas they've got about this) - for me it's about getting some of those good idea implemented solid and effectively. I really like seeing so many options, some of these things I'd never heard of as part of PA!

The chrono-cam is the coolest feature, IMO. Being able to go back and review a battle you missed will give us a wealth of strategic information we miss out on in other games, and is very necessary for a game of this scale.

Das Spielprinzip ist super aber für mich ist das Planeten crushen via Himmelskörper der Hammer :D

Das zerstören der Planeten durch Himmelskörper ist ein must have!

[Edit] Doppel Post sry[/Edit]

I think the whole scale of the game and what you do with such a massive sandbox bring an amazing feature and mix of strategies to the game.

I think the whole scale of the game and what you do with such a massive sandbox bring an amazing feature and mix of strategies to the game.

Back
Top Bottom