Eps Spieler @ Eas

ich denke mal ea hat da auch die finger im spiel. schiebt nicht alles auf die esl. und wenn da einige aus der eps noch weiter rum heulen verteil ich bald taschentücher!

I think i can enter eas i just need a player card cause when i sign up it says the only requerement im missing is playercard could some1 plz check this for me? Or give me a name/email who i can ask it thanks.

na it says nowhere in the rules/details/req that i have to be german i just readed it

na they gotta state that in the rules if thats true... which they didnt so i can enter just fine :) i just wanne check this with some admin but i dont know who this is

Na they would have stated that at the requerements then...... anyway ill search the email from admin myself then -_-.

lol 200 ppl in here could tell u its germans onl,y since its the qualifier for EPS:

Yea but if they dont state it means i can enter or what ground would they have to not let me in? Rules like this with prizes like this gotta be clearly stated.

yea thats bad but still they wont let anyone else join except germans

there are how many eas, 30? or well maybe 15.. its like that in all := its kinda obvious tho i dont think they gotta state it in the rules

Back
Top Bottom