$1000,- 1vs1 Tourney in C&C 3 TW

Funny discussion but point is wanted is never where the competition is...

Last edited:
Ich hab heute auch nen schlechten Tag, verliere atm gegen top 300 in ra3...
Gut, dass heute Abend Ladderreset ist. :)

Well he was in the GR.org tournament?

Ye but i ment when tw was active with ls-wcg he was unknown... when kw had ls2-wcg he was not around and now that kw and ra3 have ls3 hes playing tw... thats what i mean hes not where the competition is at.

Ye but i ment when tw was active with ls-wcg he was unknown... when kw had ls2-wcg he was not around and now that kw and ra3 have ls3 hes playing tw... thats what i mean hes not where the competition is at.

And that has its reason.

Well he was in the GR.org tournament?

look who needs some attention. to be honest why didnt you participate at the tournament? but ya you didnt and yet the "old pros" won the whole tournament instead of the "new wannabe pros"
:P soo its prooven

Aha verdi, instead of reading the whole thread, just pick out one post and comment some shit? If you read page 3 you would've known that i won against Technique 2-1 in the GR.org tournament. I didn't participate in this one (which isn't the GR.org but a private tournament from EA_ownz_you) because of personal reasons. Maybe not everyone has got nothing to do every sunday? So what now? So it's prooven? I don't think so... I really can't stand those "old pros, new pros" discussions...

How many more times u gonna say you won 2-1 vs me? I obvisiously didnt know how to play those maps i lost in nod mirror since when we played nod mirror on ta u had 0 chance~~ i just forgot how much teching > scorp on TT + pipelines.... Which i did in this recent tourny hence not losing any nod mirrors.

I'll do it as often as people talk some shit about about old and new pro's. A few posts before i sad that i had also some luck, and you had no training but that's part of the game. And old pro's don't have training.
I'm not saying it because i want to be honored or something. It's just an example for people like verdi or gummibär. And you didn't think i noticed that you weren't good at TT and Pipeline? Actually i knew it before we played. I watched some Replays and saw you spam Scorpions a lot, so i was quite happy when i saw the Maps we had to play were TT and Pipeline. On TA you clearly owned me with your spam, no doubt about that.

This becomes to a sensless Topic bout what again? old and new pros? >wtflolstfugetalife<
I mean exciteblactail do me a favour and get over this shitz! Thx.

Aha verdi, instead of reading the whole thread, just pick out one post and comment some shit? If you read page 3 you would've known that i won against Technique 2-1 in the GR.org tournament. I didn't participate in this one (which isn't the GR.org but a private tournament from EA_ownz_you) because of personal reasons. Maybe not everyone has got nothing to do every sunday? So what now? So it's prooven? I don't think so... I really can't stand those "old pros, new pros" discussions...

well to tell you one thing i red the whole thread :) and yeh i noticed that you WON ONE time (afaik) vs technique so what?

and yeh i have also stuff to do on sunday evenings. participating in 1 tournament wich is hosted at that times for 1 day :P sounded fun to me so i did. yet you played at the all mighty GR.org tournament and yeh you won vs technique (damn you are repeating your self) what ever you shouldnt talk imho :P since you didnt proove your worthy by playing at that tournament or atleast participate at latest tournaments ;)

there comes the question ? who are you actually all i can hear is a small weeping "mimimimi"

;P

sincerly
~verdi

ps.: and again GZ to technique & dynamic & ins0p -> btw did you already recive the rewards?

Verdi, you know what? I don't like you :banana:. I don't like fat, ugly girls either :O

Back
Top Bottom