How is the service being delivered

I have heard in a few interviews the phenomenon of a concept called 'pay for convenience' and I have no idea what that means.
If I pay will I get better servers, faster non lag gameplay, geographic region matching, priority in matchmaking?

At the moment I believe we will download maybe 3-10 gig through the Origin store and then launch the game and all services from Origin...I wonder what we pay for though? Will there be a little ipad, phone verison...? I like the odd mobile game but nothing beats a big screen & my home and real depth not a tap your phone twice kinda game :D

I think by "pay for convenience" the meant thinks like the XP-Boost. So you will level up fast and won't need to spend that much time on the game.

I think it was mentioned somewhere in an interview or in the developer video that perhaps intially it's distributed through Origin but they are 'exploring other options'
I assume we will have a 4-5 gig download from Origin to run the game.

I see alot of people mentioning 'browser based' but I am pretty sure Frostbite 3 doesn't run in the Browser some install files similar to LoL I assume.

Wonder how many maps we'll get, man I hate League of Legends, repetitive and boring.

frostbite runs on mobile phones so i think it can run in a browser aswell. But since we got some leaks i think this game fully runs without browser and uses origins.
Like reggaegandalf i think they mean the boosts you can buy to progress faster through the content.

Frostbite 3 wird nicht auf Mobilgeräten laufen, sie entwickeln derzeit aber einen Ableger der Engine für Mobile Geräte namens Frostbite Go. Damit wird aber sicher nicht C&C entwickelt ^^. EA hat außerdem schon bestätigt, dass es nicht im Browser läuft und man nen Client installieren muss.

Back
Top Bottom