iamKhufu dc´ler - Freewin given

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had no idea there was even a forum here until Dragonfood told me some noob was slandering me on here.

Well, if you DC a german player, you get most likely reportet here (and on the EA forums as well of course). But Major forgot to take a screenshot anyway, and if you give him a free win, everything should be fine.

schon lust eben sein game gejoint und gefragt ob wir ST TD TA spielen wollen, aber wollte nur BB spielen. xD. Weiss auch nicht finde ich mehr als kommisch. Und ich war mit einen top 20 acc. in seinem game. omfg.

schon lust eben sein game gejoint und gefragt ob wir ST TD TA spielen wollen, aber wollte nur BB spielen. xD. Weiss auch nicht finde ich mehr als kommisch. Und ich war mit einen top 20 acc. in seinem game. omfg.

I'm not sure what this means, but if this is about my playing barstow badlands, go fuck yourself. I like that map, its a great map and fun to play on.

"go fuck yourself" is not the kind of language we want on here, so please reword it the next time you want to make a point - Mooff

Last edited by a moderator:
bla maybe dragonfood told u about that treat but u just start acting as i join your game and say "play alone dc'er"

after that u join the lobby and shout that u r no dc'er etc...

i told u join this forum to clean this...

its very interesting that ppl only try clean it when they get called DC...

Just give him a free-win, so everything is okay

(but with ur IamKUHfu acc plz)

and before qualifying is over!

u have enough pts to be at TOP 8 anyway

ein paar leute die hier reinposten benehmen sich ne ganze ecke kindischer als khufu.
oder haben eine wenigstens genauso berüchtigte vergangenheit.

also tut nicht so scheinheilig, und regt euch nicht so künstlich auf. das ist ja zum kotzen. ein dc kann immer passieren.

Welcome to the United-Forum then :ugly

Interesting how all the international Top player notice this Forum after they got reportet here XD

Hes the first 1 cause if u where aiming for me then check my join date .-_-.

Ps hi khufu xD.

yes where is my freewin khufu. I waiting today in lobby 1 :D. And welcome im United Forum

ne noch nicht. Hab ihn bis jetzt nicht in der lobby getroffen. Mal guck wo der steckt

:O , i want a free win , GET on right now.

i definitely wouldnt of posted that ss, but ur mate LF media was licking ur a,ss and flamed me because i asked whbere u are for win.

obviously u told me u didnt dc on purpose but dude,, u just unpack ur CONYARD how could u win the game then.. it looks like a dc on purpose it was early in the game but i would of won 90% sure annd u knew that.

just gimme the win instead of flaming, if not i just wont play u again and it would be stupid. just because the dc happened quiet early doesnt mean i dont deserve the win. ur Mistake was HUGE

Attachments

• Khufu_dc.JPG
    Khufu_dc.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Ahhh, KUHfu, u r a dcer indeed

Hope u will be kicked out of ladder saison :anime

lol.du wirst ihn doch trotzdem sicherlich reporten oder? und sowas gewinnt die wcg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom