Lepricon Versus Greasy

Hi!

I am new to this site, but already love the sig generator and other things.

I wanted to see my apm, and this may not be my best game, but posting anyways.

To top 10 players btw !

Oh and sorry for the english, I don't know much german :/

Attachments

• GreasyAPM.zip
    114.2 KB · Views: 23
259.... oversized. no need for so much actions ^^

--

Weiß jemand wer Greasyx ist?
Nie gehört, und nur 1 Profil mit kaum Games..

259.... oversized. no need for so much actions ^^

--

Weiß jemand wer Greasyx ist?
Nie gehört, und nur 1 Profil mit kaum Games..

ja das wundert mic hauch sehr ,dass jemand nur so weinig spiele hat und so weit vorne steht!?

bin auch ganz neu hier im united-forum ( aber nicht in KW ,das zock ich jz scho 1 jahr)

denke mal das Greasyx der selbe ist wie GreasyxEpidemic aus TW
sicher bin ich mir nicht denn er hätte ja das selbe EA Konto verwenden können.....

mfg -CuBBy

Yes he is greasyxepidemic

He is relatively new to KW, but he bash some noobs that dodge all normal pros cause they think hes noob since hes new, so he have inflated rank.

But yes he is a pro in the making, he won me the game before this game same matchup because of my mistakes :/

Lepricon i saw some reps of you on Gr.org >> nice player xD
we have to play when we see us in KW k?

hmm i just saw you 1 or 2 times in the lobby not more...
but next time when i see you i will write to you

woher weisste das jetz?

Ich habe mit ihm schon mehrmals zu tun gehabt. Der echte Lepricon ist englischer Muttersprachler und pflegt einen sehr eloquenten Schreibstil. Dieser Lepricon hier schreibt nicht nur stilistisch schlecht, sondern macht Fehler, die für gewöhnlich nur 5. Klasse englisch-Anfängern unterlaufen. Das paßt absolut nicht zusammen.

Seraph, I have one question for you.

Why do you hate me?

Just answer that and we can be on our way.

I mean I try and be cool with you, but every step along that way you try to bring me down.

P.S.

This is a German forum, so "sondern macht Fehler, die für gewöhnlich nur 5" because I do not want to make it difficult to understand for them.

Sheesh, you know I applaud you guys who can speak english and german and fluently.

And you know I am a good person, and everything in the past has been in the past for a while, so please can we at least talk?

Nice try. There's a difference between trying to write comprehensibly and screwing up, and you did the latter.

Back
Top Bottom