• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Kleine Lacher zu SC2

stone

Ich lese ja Reddit schon eig, aber die Sc2 Community find ich da 1000x besser (mit besser meine ich lustiger) als die bei TeamLiquid.

Dehalb poste ich hier ab und zu Köstlichkeiten aus Sc2 Reddit

Nummer 1:

Der Zergextraktor hat ein Arschloch (man entschuldige mir den Ausdruck)

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Nummer 2:

Hat White-Ra selbst auf English die In-Game-Beschreibung zum Carrier geschrieben?

fR1nE.png

Weitere folgen :D

Du scheinst einen recht merkwürdigen Humor zu haben... fürzende Extraktoren, also ich weiß nicht :p

Die Lacher sind echt recht klein. :D
Den mit dem Battleship find ich aber gut. .lol

Lacher zu SC2? Man gebe CombatEX in die youtube-Suchleiste ein und ... bingo! :D

Vllt ist die Überschrift nicht passend - gut ... denkt euch das Lacher weg und nehmt: Kleinigkeiten zu Sc2 ...

Nummer 3:

fjouE.jpg

Alkohol = weniger Controlle = Micro!

Is aber sowieso nicht sooo witzig.

Da is german bash lustiger. :D

die "kleinen lacher" werden echt immer schlechter...bitte aufhören ;)

Sie werden nicht schlechter, sie werden nur kleiner. :D
Der Kerl is irgendwie n Running-Gag oder? :lach

She's someone who really meant a lot to me and has been there for me for a long, long time. I first met her when I was about 9-years old—when my mom brought her over to my birthday party. I only talked to two other girls at the time, but I knew she was the one. We just connected so well. Growing up with her, everyone was commenting about how we just fit together and compliment each other—that we could just read each other's minds and whatnot. I thought she was everything to me. I promised her I'd stick with her through thick and thin.

But then she changed. Growing up with her, I knew she was an expensive girl, but I didn't mind because she knew exactly how to make it worth my time and money. College came around and she was like a whole new person. She looked different, she talked differently... and when I "played" with her (if you can even call it playing), she even felt different. She started taking my hard-earned money and doing less and less for me in return. For over a year, I've been trying to make it work. For over a year, I just stuck through it. But now I'm tired. At this point, I realise I'm just kidding myself. I told myself I'd give her one last chance to see if she can change. I think I owe her at least that much, considering how we've been together for over 12 years.

So that's it.

If patch 1.4 doesn't change my opinion of her, fuck it. I'm dumping Protoss and switching over to Zerg.

Back
Top Bottom