Free Funds Friday: Sollte Reperaturzeit käuflich sein?

Sollte Reperaturzeit käuflich sein? (Should repairtime be purchasable?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6000 TA Funds, 288h Repspeicher und 72 CP gewinnen

No, dovrebbe essere gratuito!!

only when it is limited, i.e. 6h once a week
and if it's a crate, nobody should have more than 3 unused.

and even then it is another advantage to people who buy funds, but if someone is happy to spend cash, they should get something for it. price of course has to match the value, it is not like a power crate...

Ja, aber nur für eine bestimmte Anzahl pro Welt. ( bsp. 5x á 12h)

I don't think so. It is the ONE thing that puts some semblance of a limit on players that can buy lots of funds. With repair time purchasable, paying players would have major advantages when farming, destroying higher level bases and taking higher levels POIS and also in war and pvp. It would be a bad idea and Im glad it hasnt been implemented yet!!

if that happens this game will become 100% pay to win cause you can do all the attacks that you want as long as you have funds.

Just change the name from play and turn the game into a PAY2WIN that way i'll dropout and try something different its bad enough the #1 ranked alliances spend a fortune to win just fill your pockets and too hell with those who don't have the funds they have, but still would like a chance to win(never happen, lol). Like our opinion really matters

nein, denn dann wäre man im Kriegsfall den Fundspielergegnern noch unterlegener.

no. It will make the game too easy and accomplishments will have less meaning.

Back
Top Bottom