Böser Freezy

Jo wir fahren nächste Woche auf LAN das wird gewiss gut =)

Ich kann nur zugut verstehen dass er mich rausgenommen hat, hätte ich an seiner Stelle auch gemacht :P

@ Grizzly komm schon bei ner kleinen Nummer mit Tonner würdest du doch nicht nein sagen können!

Tonner ist immer spitz :P

Ich hol den mal grade sekunde^^

EDIT:

Grad off gegangen, er wird sich bald mal melden^^

Ja Grizzly, ne kleine nummer wird doch drin sein :D

ich weiß dass du nicht wiederstehen kannst ;) also schwing dich in dein auto/Zug/oder sonst was und lass dich auf der lan blicken :D

Wo findet eure Lan denn statt? Und sonst alles paletti bei euch? Seid ihr noch weiter gewachsen? Schon neue Squads gegründet? :D

LAN ist in der Nähe von Kassel^^

Jo haben mitlerweile einen Left 4 Dead Squad und einen Squad für Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory. Außerdem neben dem 1ten ESL-Team noch ein 2tes ESL und ein SK-Team aufgebaut^^

I haven't played L4D in a while. That is also because it can get quite boring knowing The Infected stand no chance. Many changes have been made to balance it out but I still think they are screwed. Melee attack is just too good and the fatigue bar is not going to change that. Because if you speak of a good team with at least two shotgunners at front you just run and blast through a level with lightning speed and the uzi/ar just blasts smokers and hunters off survivors. For this of course is a good aim required but highly possible. Because you speedrun The Infected have less time to react which obvious screws them up more than the survivors. Staged minifinales can always be solved through closet camping or create your own closet.

My little rant from this game ends here.

:P

I tried this game with an friends Account and at first it was very interessting, but I also think that campaign sucks after a while.

But our Team is training / playing versus mode, because they want to play in the ESL. I didn't get the Chance to play versus mode yet, but I hope that I'll get a chance to test it soon.

I talk about vs mode of course :D. Tank punching multiple survivors was the one fix the tank needed to be from useless to less useless. Tank drops in a few seconds if you have smart survivors. Teamwork from survivors is just so much more rewarding than Infected teamwork. The only way to win for Infected is, have three hunters and one smoker and grab all four at the same time. Of course survivors must suck for that because as soon as you see the hunter growls or you hear the noise you are ready to oneshot them off.

It is a fun game though in vs but just very onesided if you know how to play.

Ja Grizzly, ne kleine nummer wird doch drin sein :D

ich weiß dass du nicht wiederstehen kannst ;) also schwing dich in dein auto/Zug/oder sonst was und lass dich auf der lan blicken :D
Mhm mhm schwierig schwierig:D ich kann gerade so wiederstehn;)

Hör doch auf zu lügen Bärchen :P

Willste nicht nochmal ne Runde CS:S mitzocken? Würd emich freuen^^

@Mind

But its the same in CS, each map is easy to play on one side, but I think this does not make it less interesting, because so each point you get at the difficult side counts more then the easy points.

L4D really has no good scoring system though. Matter of facts it is horrible. You can score thousands of points on a incapped survivor if you puke on them. I can't recall the survivor scoring completely but that one had its flaws as well. Medpacks giving a boost for one, knowing they are placed randomly and some might find nothing in one stand while the other finds four.

CS I never played but I assume the scoring system there allows for pro games. But in L4D you can't have tourny games or whatever. It is basicly only for fun. I never say it can't be fun though but if you play with equally played people you can't do shit as Infected and it is only about who finishes the maps the fastest and hope you get some extra medpacks for a small pointboost. Infected can only scratch for a bit of damage to reduce scoring. Good survivor team always owns a good infected team. Now I recall some scoring system. Maps are divided into difficulty. Map 1 often gives no added bonus while the final gives a x2 bonus. You can score so much points on map 5 that you can even win by only beating the last map as survivors as opposed to the other maps. Ok maybe that is overreacting but it comes close I can tell you.

edit: you can even speedrun a bit on the hardest difficulty if you play campaign. I know Clucky has seen a bit of my imba skills on expert :p. It is fun to speedrun though but it is basicly survivors vs survivors and the infected are only there to try and do as much damage as possible before you reach the goal. Map 1 of No Mercy is horrible. Often you can only have two spawn places as infected as survivors can finish that map in one minute :p.

Hör doch auf zu lügen Bärchen :P

Willste nicht nochmal ne Runde CS:S mitzocken? Würd emich freuen^^

@Mind

But its the same in CS, each map is easy to play on one side, but I think this does not make it less interesting, because so each point you get at the difficult side counts more then the easy points.
Hehe^^ mal kucken, für ein paar Ründchen kann ich mich vielleicht noch überzeugen lassen:D Aber so groß und ganz ist CSS bei mir out, hab jetzt geileren "Shit":p

hi auch von mir :)

mir ist mal aufgefallen dass ich auf clan-sodsw.de glaub ich noch gereggt bin, aber ich kann mich nicht mehr einloggen und mir mein passwort auch nicht zuschicken lassen, würde das mal einer checken und mich gegebenfalls löschen?

danke gruß julian

es gibt nur noch sodsw.de und da mussten sich alle Member neu reggen, also bist du dort nicht mehr gereggt :)

hmm bei google.de wird nämlich immernoch meine email adresse angezeigt auf der clan-sodsw seite und in der email adresse ist halt mein nachname und so bleibt die verbindung von badfliege und meinem nachnamen noch erhalten

sry für den aufstand aber ich will meinen internetzockerruf loswerden bevor ich bei einer bewerbung darauf angesprochen werde ^^

wir haben aber keinen Zugriff mehr auf clan-sodsw.de, das hatte Rabbit mal eingerichtet. Wenn er noch Connections zu den Leuten hat soll er das mal regeln ^^.

Wenn du www.clan-sodsw.de aufrufst siehste ja, dass die Seite offline ist. Kann aber auch am google cache liegen, dass es halt den Inhalt von damals gespeichert hat.

Baab, meinst du du bist noch SoDsW Member? Zockst du noch irgendwas? Hattest dich nicht bei den internen Umfragen usw beteiligt, wo jeder seinen Status abgeben sollte.

Willst du auf irgendetwas anspielen ??
Ich Zocke Wow Css seid der lan Trackmania .
C & C war ich nie gut drin .
Ich habe sollange es ging jeden Tag ins interne geschaut ab und zu mal meinen Senf dazu gegeben !

Back
Top Bottom