• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

_lstryfel_ aka GYLF}paper dc

It's really sad that some guys don't have enough self control to leave on their own and instead need someone else to ban them so they can't post anymore.

Post removed, :rot 7 days for ich_nicht.

Please refrain from creating duplicate accounts and if the only thing you can do is troll and flame, don't come back.

Ok, all I ask is that WHERE ARE THESE OTHER REPORTS?

You keep saying there are 4, wait no 5, wait 6, wait 20, wait he's been banned before, wait let's ban him now.

Thats the train of thought I see.

Well, I want to see at least some evidence, sure you got one report here, but as far as I know it was a mishap and a one and only kind of thing. Prove to me he is a dcer, give me some links, I don't see any other reports :/

i got dced yesterday too
at the beginning of the match on infinite isle

edit: todays first game:

Attachments

• stryfe dc.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • dcstryfet.jpg
    dcstryfet.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Its funny to bring in the Chinese forums when they have fair players like dwelf reported more than me

It's funny that u got 17 reported DCs

And me for example played 2000 game and only got 4 DCs and none of them got reported cuz i was always winning when i lost connection

Wilko you're so good!

You know some people don't have the best routers, and some people attract DCers more than others.

For example, since you are so good (you've already established that you big ol' pro!) people won't DC you because you will be more known. People will DC random names like Blue Alert and Paperpeople and Stryfe, because they don't know who that is.

I'm not talking about his DC-Rate, im talking about his 17 reported DCs

How come he always get disconnected when he just lost a big part of his army or his mcv
This all have to be unlucky incidents, huh?

If he would be a fair player than i would have to assume that he has at least more then 5 times as many DCs cuz his winning ratio is at 5:1, which means only every 5th DC is a loss (without considering that most DCs don't even get reported, although the player, who was losing, lost connection)

How big is the chance that someone is 8 years old when he looks like 18?
I would say at least as high that none of his DCs was on porpuse

Last edited:
Wilko you're so good!

You know some people don't have the best routers, and some people attract DCers more than others.

For example, since you are so good (you've already established that you big ol' pro!) people won't DC you because you will be more known. People will DC random names like Blue Alert and Paperpeople and Stryfe, because they don't know who that is.

What, no eloquent words about the evidence presented here?

I think if the date was shown next to each report we would have more insight into this case.

For example, I am fairly sure that most of the reports are from before the ladder season, which would give no cause or motive for him to DC.

If we can establish that, then I think the router situation would be much more plausible. Also it would negate most of your accusations.

Hell, I could be completely wrong, he could be the biggest DCer ever, but on a personal level he is a good person and an even better player, and I want to make sure that he is for sure a DCer before anything happens to his chance at ladder season 3.
Don't you agree?

I just hate how people take things personally when they have no valid reason to. It is as if everyone here wants to see Paper burn, regardless of if he DCed you, didn't DC you, or does/doesn't DC at all.

Look, I really don't care about paper being reset/banned or not because I don't play 1v1 anyway, but the least you could do would be to stop bullshitting everyone while you obviously know you're saying nonsense.

Every report i linked to on the xp3rt forum includes a replay, and paperbag is losing by far when the dc occurs. In one case, he even ask the french player to let him win when he's about to die, the player refuses so paper dc: http://www.xp3rt.com/forum/attachment.php?item=6016&download=1 (link to screenshot)
Now I don't claim to know every router model out there, but I still doubt one of these would be responsible for that.

You should leave Lepricon alone, the guy has only been one of the worst KW DCers ever, and has also a long history of lobby abuse, has been banned twice, and is slowly trying to regain his credibility. Just let him play, nobody is taking him seriously anyways.

It is as if everyone here wants to see Paper burn, regardless of if he DCed you, didn't DC you, or does/doesn't DC at all.

Yea, it's what bothers me about this thread.

It really should be something like the reporter writing his report then the accused having a post defending himself then an admin decision. Which is how i think it's being set up on gamereplays to avoid all these flames and false claims and just gets right to the point of reporting someone....

Don't bring my past into this. I have changed, and to be frank I think I have the most insight into the situation out of all of us.

I think lobby chat is bad all around, and I was only punished because it was the only thing you could catch me on. Bravo though, you banned a good player for no reason >.>

Seraph, just lay down your verdict, that is what we all want to see, not a surprise ban the day before this period resets, and then there is no way to appeal it.

Back
Top Bottom