The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Zelda games rank high no matter what. Doesn't mean it is for you. Yes the graphics are different if you don't like it don't buy simple as that. I only buy this game if there is finaly action and not truckloaded with puzzles and stupid and boring side quests you have to do. I want to be a dungeonslayer and overworld explorer like zelda should be.

Buy Skyrim instead then :p

Because you are freezy you don't buy Skyrim but this nuclear spewed waste?

Link is a guy with a sword and shield. Tell me, why the hell you make it a puzzle adventure game then?

Who said I don't buy Skyrim? I will get both games cos im a fan of both series :)

Zelda is like Zelda because it's unique that way. There are enough action oriented adventures out there, if you don't like Zelda, go play them :p

The first Zeldas were more action orientated my love. Yes, don't worry about me I will play action packed games because I don't like puzzling and/or adventure. Hurr durr.

Oh shit almost forgot. Tzzk maggot fanboy blindness. I was fan from zelda to until shit like Ocarina started introducing more walking boredom without enemies. Gracias. Please dont be fanboy, thank you.

Also to make something clear so no mistakes are made. I had a set safe spot that was linked towards many big combat battles. I heavily enjoyed the combat style in ocarina it was the only thing that made me keep playing. No hater just no fan of big puzzling adventure games. Majora I ditched completely though.

Last edited:
Hat's denn schon jemand? Meine Limited Edition kam heute leider noch nicht, dafür aber eine e-mail von amazon, dass sie es voraussichtlich am 1.Dezember liefern können. Glücklicherweise gabs dann ein paar stunden später doch die Meldung das es raus ging, nur kann ich es halt heut noch nicht zocken :/

Hab's noch nicht, hol's mir aber bald einfach im Laden ^^

Mind, close your Windows tonight, the Boogieman is coming again and the fucking Pedobear sit`s on his back.

They are out hunting.

Last edited:
Mein kleiner Bruder hat es sich heute gekauft , aber ist erst daheim drauf gekommen das man diese Zubehör braucht xD ..50€ fürn arsch xD

Jo, die Motion Plus. :>

Bin bald beim zweiten Tempel, ziemlich cool alles.
Nur extrem doof, dass die diese Engine genommen hat.
Die frisst einfach so viel, dass ich nicht auf dem Rechner spielen kann.

!!SPOILER!!

Scheint aber ein anderer Endboss zu sein (außer es ist wieder TP like und Ganondorf hat jemanden Magie geschenkt)
Jedenfalls ist dieser neue Typie voll der Haxxor :D.

Ohne Ganondorf ists doch plöd. :/

Mein kleiner Bruder hat es sich heute gekauft , aber ist erst daheim drauf gekommen das man diese Zubehör braucht xD ..50€ fürn arsch xD

Deswegen gibt's das Spiel doch im Bundle mit Motion+. Soll er sichs halt dazukaufen, dann sind die 50€ auch net für'n Arsch ^^

@Zokker: Zelda zockt man auch auf ner Konsole und lowbobt es sich nicht, alles andere ist Blasphemie :O. Wie steuert man es denn am PC? ^^

Danke, nun bin ich schlauer ^^. Also kann man quasi sein gekauftes Spiel in den PC legen und dann über nen Emulator mit Wiimote zocken? Frag mich dann aber wie das Signal der Mote in den PC kommt, einfach über die normale Bluetooth Schnittstelle? Weil die Sensorleiste wird ja eigentlich in SS nicht benötigt ^^. Rein von der Leistung müsste es meiner schaffen eigentlich :O. Aber im Grunde würde es mir auch in SD auf meinem HD Fernseher reichen :p

Alter Ganon owns, ich hos mir aber nich, ich schau mir LPs an oder zokker streamste es für mich :D.

Lots of hate about Wii controls wie immer. I rarely have trouble with those controls. Just don't give up after every fart.

I gues my love will not report me this heap of junk game. I gues I go back to Skyrim oneshotting people with the beloved backstab. Good thing it falls together with one handed weapons har har har.

Report what? :p I will get it later cos atm I'm still playing through Nehrim, an Total Conversion Mod for Oblivion (probably the best mod every created). I hope you know Oblivion, the game before Skyrim in the Elder Scrolls series. It surprises me that you like Skyrim as you never mentioned that you played Morrowind or Oblivion (which I did). And yes, I'm also enjoying playing as thief or assassin the most, unfortunately you have to mod Oblivion to make it enjoyable for stealth players (hope that Skyrim vanilla does a better job here) :p

As for Zelda: I really like the new approach with 1:1 sword combat, that makes fights more complex than in any other action game, including Skyrim. I never liked the simple combat in Oblivion (button smashing), I was glad that mods like "Deadly Reflex" brought some more features into the game. I also hope that Skyrim fixes that, and if not, the modders will fix it. I still fear that vanila Skyrim will be worse than a heavily modded Oblivion, and therefore it's ok for me to wait a bit until I grab Skyrim. Cos then there will already be patches and mods out that fix the gameplay issues.

The Elder Scrolls is like Zelda for me, every 5 or 6 years there comes a new mind blowing title that defines the standards in its genre. Definitely my 2 most beloved game series :p. That's why I'm glad that Zelda doesn't play like Skyrim. That way Zelda can give me what Skyrim doesn't and Skyrim can give me what Zelda doesn't.

I played Oblivion briefly. Probably because I never did the mods I missed out a lot. Stealthing is hilariously good. With bows the easiest but with dagger the most rewarding. Like I said oneshotting enemies is hilarious. Power leveling sneak is rewarding to for the last perk ^^.

When I buttonmash with dual wield my attacks stop. It is timed based. If I time it right dual wield is awesome outside stealth. Or it is heavily bugged and you should be able to mash :p.

No surprise I only like Zeldas on handheld or before Ocarina. Ocarina only for the better although flawed but enjoyable combat system.

Back
Top Bottom