Nineinchnails mal wieder +J

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Smurfing ruins the ladder system.
DCing ruins the ladder system and creates aggressions

2- I dont think players should be allowed to jeopardise the rank of other players without jeopardising their own.
I dont think players should be allowed to make s.b. being suspicious of disconnecting by raising their amount of disconnects.

3- To discourage smurfs from playing me and ruining my rank. People will get the message that Im not going to play against smurfs, so eventually smurfs wont even bother to try and play vs me.
You play automatch, so you play vs smurfs. Dont say you dont play vs smurfs though you played vs. United-Forum04

4- The last reason is to prove a point, I know that when I dc vs a smurf that its justified to do so. So im just standing up for what i believe in.

You stand up for your DCing, yes

Good job man!

Ich kann die Argumente beider Seiten verstehen, irgendwo haben auch beide Recht.

Die einzige Möglichkeit wäre das man nur einen Account für die Ladder anmelden kann bzw. erst den Account aus der Ladder austragen muss um mit einem neuen einzutreten (von 0 versteht sich)

Ich kann die Argumente beider Seiten verstehen, irgendwo haben auch beide Recht.

Die einzige Möglichkeit wäre das man nur einen Account für die Ladder anmelden kann bzw. erst den Account aus der Ladder austragen muss um mit einem neuen einzutreten (von 0 versteht sich)
da bin ich schon seit ewigkeiten dafür;

dann sieht man auch besser, wer die creme de la creme ist. und dann sind auch keine 5 nicks von scorpspammer in der top 20

"but its the same "unfair" ladder system for all others, too
so why should you have the right to DC ?"

I think everyone has the right to DC against smurfs tbqh, but only if they're prepared to get banned for it.
I dont mind if i get banned I play this game too much.

and stefros i normally host games but I think automatch is good because it stops people one-mapping all the time. (and also its good if no-one is joining my game)

and i agree stefros that it is a problem with the ladder , but i choose not to let this problem affect me (even if it could result in me getting banned).

I've already posted what I think EA need to do about smurfing on their forums AND ive told them that i will dc against smurfs to stop a problem with their ladder system affecting me. It just proves how little EA actually do because they have neither solved the problem or banned me.

(Im not saying that banning me is the right thing to do, because all they really need to do is change the ladder so you can only have 1 account each on it). Was just pointing out how they have just ignored everything I've posted on their forums.

yeah but why dont you dc immediatly and wait for the other guy to own you?
So you dont risk your own points but the other guys smurf-acc points.
Thats not fair eigther

Ich denke mal eher, dass es eine Geste von Minzi war um Nineinch entgegen zu kommen...
Das rechne ich Minzi eher positiv als negativ an. Gegen Minzis Main hätte Nineinch dann ja wohl genauso verloren.

Wollte nicht auf Minzi losgehen. Nur der Typ hat es nicht verdient das man ihm entgegen kommt.Der darf ruhig seine Punkte gegen einen UF nick verlieren.

Btw. kann dem mal wer den N1 roten Schriftzug Disconecter geben? :D

"yeah but why dont you dc immediatly and wait for the other guy to own you?
So you dont risk your own points but the other guys smurf-acc points.
Thats not fair eigther"

its not their main rank, its just the rank of their smurf account

and besides I only knew he was a smurf at the end of the game. ( i never heard of his name before so i just assumed it would be an easy win, then i asked whether he was smrufing after he started beating me)

Disconnecters always seek some kind of excuse for their deeds, its the same for cheaters.

"The other guy is so much better than me, that must be a smurf"

"The other guy is so much better than me, he must be cheating"

Its always the same... if u cant lose, dont play online.

lol @ ""The other guy is so much better than me, that must be a smurf""

and "The other guy is so much better than me, he must be cheating""

the fact that this guy was a smurf isnt an excuse for dcing, its a valid reason. (as i just pointed out in my previous posts) there's a difference between the two.

and i didnt think, "oh hes better than me, and therefore a smurf" like you implied.
the fact that he said "this account is rank 500, i have another account that is rank 250" means that he IS a smurf.

i ve heard that all disconecters have a very small penis. can you confirm that?

ones more a very mature post be our all hero zockergod,
anyway, i understand the point of nineinch. And somehow i agree with him, even if im against disconnecters ,somehow he got a point. EA should just close the ranked ladder for all personas on a account except one - all problems solved. But they wont do that for whatever reason.
Still, disconnecting isnt a solution at all.
I would suggest to play lobby games , so you wont fall for smurfs :)

Last edited:
NineInch...
You say you dont play vs smurfs but you say you dc on smurfs. I could accept that if smurf-games wouldnt take longer that 5 secs...

United-Forum04 is obviously a smurf-acc (e.g. you know UF, cause you made some posts here before) and even though you played him and only in the case of losing you DC.
That doesnt look like you stand for s.t. justifiable but it looks like you only try to create excuses for your laddercheating. Yes, you can compare DCing with cheating.

If I had known it was a smurf I would have DCed right at the start, however i assumed that because I had not heard of the player that it would be a n00b (not a smurf). Only when he started beating me did I get suspicious and ask whether it was a smurf account, when I found out I DCed.

how could you know that this was no real account?
I had several matches vs accnames i never heard before and some of them were really strong and when i tried to find out their "real" account i got to know that that even was there real account...

how could you know that this was no real account?
I had several matches vs accnames i never heard before and some of them were really strong and when i tried to find out their "real" account i got to know that that even was there real account...

Exactly!
You can never be sure that the guy you play VS is 100% a smurf.
There are so many newcomers who play incredible strong.
So stop dcting VS smurf acc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom