erst0r

Status
Not open for further replies.
er meint wenn du das mit dem hinter dir gelassen auf posts beziehst dann hat er mehr
aber er meint real dass er vor mir hier gepostet hat

he thoughts that u meaned ( no idea what is the real past form )
the number of posts
but real he means that he has postet before me here in this topic

Clemens said:
haha hab den 2ten mod hinter mir gelassen-_-

at first i think he means the posts but now i know what he means!!
and because i thougth that at first, i said "i am the king "(^^) because i have the most posts of us ;)

lol? if your english is better so why don't you write english? suck0r

Last edited:
if i want that im the guy with the most posts here, i would post as much as for 1/2 year where i got every day over 100 posts but its not a matter for me bc i dont look for posts any more.... real life is more important for me since i thinked who newb that it is to be to post as much... i talked with kilinator about that and he was right... u think others about posts if u are a admin, if u are a normal united-forum user or if u are a spamer....

wtf we were talking about dashootas english and you talk about posts!!??
are we talking about me? who says that the posts are important for me?

k i'll own u guys in articulating with english now :)

and zocka just look at ur post in another topic which i translated in proper german for u :santa: :santa: :santa:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Clemens
haha hab den 2ten mod hinter mir gelassen-_-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at first i think he means the posts but now i know what he means!!
and because i thougth that at first, i said "i am the king "(^^) because i have the most posts of us

thats bc i talked about post^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom