• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

LS3 2te Gruppenphase

LoooL
nukestrike is out? ... oh man

Gruppe A

1-2 vs mutou
1-2 vs dynamic
2-0 vs elites

Hm ich hatte etwas NOT luck und naja irgendwie trozdem schöne Games auch wenn ich leider nicht mehr dabei bin.

Wollt erst gegen Mutou allies... aber irgendwie is sein PLaystyle so kommisch das ich da abgekackt hab. Im Mirror 1.krass knapp gewonnen und ein krass knapp verloren oO

Dynamic, was ist jetzt?? Ziemlich krass, wa?^^

Gunner, kannst du denn Replays uppen?!

5-4= 9 Spiele= alle Bo3, schien doch wohl knapp zusein. ^^

5-4= 9 Spiele= alle Bo3, schien doch wohl knapp zusein. ^^

Hätte Dynamic gegen Mutou gewonnen... dann hätte es zwischen mir Mutou und Elites stechen gegeben. schade aber sollt halt nicht sein.

Naja, ship happens.
Mirs z.B. mein Löffel mit dem Spiel in sone Paste gefallen, das is kacke. =/

So the question is, do you guys think he should be DQed or not? I personally think he is a fair player, and whether he is Ukraine or not doesn't matter if he is currently residing in Russia, right?

ach was bin ich überrascht das elle empire raus sind außer in gruppe a wo ja einer weiterkommen musste^^

combining the information in apocs and seraphs posts we can conclude that he showed a russian passport.

If we don't asume it is manufactored :ugly there isn't a reason to throw him out.

He qualified on a smurf account while his main account was sitting in the top 5 all the time = reason enuff.

So you saw the information which proves 100% that DauBep is UkraineStar? Can you show it to me please?

His ip got matched so yea.... (ukrainestar his gr forum ip was same as daubep his ip in the group stage 1 games)

But apoc made his decision already so pointless discussion really.

edit: no i didnt see it (but i knew it was him anyway)

Last edited:
Did you see this IP, can you show it to me?

All i saw on the gr.org forum was one dude claming that the IPs matched. Did every single digit match? Or did the IP just show that it was the same ukrainian provider?

Zocker, für dich nochmal auf Deutsch.

Was genau zeigt die IP Adresse. Ist sie exakt gleich, oder zeigt sie nur das beide den gleichen ukrainischen Provider haben.

The IPs matched completely. Daubep played all his matches in the bracktes with an Ukrainian IP, from Ukrainestar's ISP, except for one unranked match against Ukrainestar, which suddenly had a Russian IP, even though he said he was in the Ukraine at that time. Guess what he said: A friend borrowed his account from Russia and played with it. And my oh my, the "friend" didn't play a game against some random dude, no, he played against Ukrainestar, so the whole world should see the two accounts are not shared.

Oh yeah, and when asked about why he was in the Ukraine at that time, he said his boss sent him on a business trip, and guess what, he wanted to play so badly, he played from his hotel. He even told us the ISP he used, but, again, guess what, the provider he told us didn't use the IP range he played on. And according to the passport he provided, he was 16 at the time his "boss" sent him on a business trip. What 16 year-old gets sent on business trips like that?

All very fishy.

Did you see this IP, can you show it to me?

edit:

I just saw the additional comments. Daubep and Ukrainestar used the same IP. Exactly the same IP.

Ok, that sure does sound fishy.

Did anyone check whether the Passport is shopped (f.e. the passport is real (russian friend) but the picture of him isn't)?

Back
Top Bottom