• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Bewerbung als Clan Member für Hon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey jo, ich bins, der Viggedi, lass mich ma joinen, dann machn wa n paar dufte games.
:alien

cock or gtfo

Viggedi just bought a Cock of Brilliance (>9000 magic dmg/s in an AOE)

Shouldn't you gtfo? miss crybaby.
0/10. Much to learn, you still have.

BTT: Was der vigge wohl geschrieben hätte (bzw nicht geschrieben hätte), wenn ich ihm nicht gesagt hätte, die Bewerbung solle ausführlich sein?
Wenigstens sieht meine dagegen richtig anständig aus (O-Ton TG bei meiner Bewerbung).

Last edited:
0/10. Much to learn, you still have.

Fail points for you. You clearly wasn't there when she was crying like a little baby when I said something wrong about her in a trolling way. Go stick your dick further in OMG gurlz.

I can swear if you want. I reckon you got me on ignore by tomorrow anyway. Hmm, more juice for me. Go ahead make my day lionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wanker.

I can swear if you want. I reckon you got me on ignore by tomorrow anyway. Hmm, more juice for me. Go ahead make my day lionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn wanker.

Du wollen Clown spielen?

0/10 again btw. Sorry, no way for more. I am sad about this, too. But wo nix is, is auch nix, wat willse machen, ne, like my greatgrandfather always said.

btw: greatgrandfather or greatest grandfather?

Last edited:
You could start with not responding as your wonderfull 0/10 is just as pathetic as my posts. Besides I am not here to amuse anyone anyway. So what that being said just drop the act mr whoever. You are so nice and caring that you always have to do 0/10 to fill your own little go. 0/10 stands for no score but it also stands for being jealous if you spam it at the same person in the same thread. That means you are jealous of me. Which means maybe no you do secretly love me as you want my attention so badly. Well sorry but you can't have me Mr Oliver now please go back in your place again. Wether that is basement,attic or living room. You choose my good friend. I like you a lot you are such an outstanding person if you are not as picky as I am. You define the law of being 0/10 spam to the fullest. This is no contest mr lionnnnnnnnn and you are not impressing me at all with the 0/10 spam. It somewhat reminds me more of 9/11 but I assume you had something to do with it instead of P.Diddy. I am certain of it and you my gaylove have no rights to respond with the 0/10 ever again.

P.S. I am not here to amuse you so hit that ignore button now before you got swallowed by the mind control. Have a nice day sir.

Love,

Adolf

You could start with not responding as your wonderfull 0/10 is just as pathetic as my posts. Besides I am not here to amuse anyone anyway. So what that being said just drop the act mr whoever. You are so nice and caring that you always have to do 0/10 to fill your own little go. 0/10 stands for no score but it also stands for being jealous if you spam it at the same person in the same thread. That means you are jealous of me. Which means maybe no you do secretly love me as you want my attention so badly. Well sorry but you can't have me Mr Oliver now please go back in your place again. Wether that is basement,attic or living room. You choose my good friend. I like you a lot you are such an outstanding person if you are not as picky as I am. You define the law of being 0/10 spam to the fullest. This is no contest mr lionnnnnnnnn and you are not impressing me at all with the 0/10 spam. It somewhat reminds me more of 9/11 but I assume you had something to do with it instead of P.Diddy. I am certain of it and you my gaylove have no rights to respond with the 0/10 ever again.

P.S. I am not here to amuse you so hit that ignore button now before you got swallowed by the mind control. Have a nice day sir.

Love,

Adolf

DU WOLLEN WIRKLICH CLOWN SPIELEN! :eye

3/10 this time. +1 (one point) because you like me, +1 (one point) for many ns (lionnnnnnnnnn), +1 (one point) for being generous enough to warn me, +1 for the 0/10-9/11 joke. Woefully MINUS 1 (one point) for telling me I am secretly in love with you.

Some time your desires will get fullfilled (I am sure I read sth like this) and you really will amuse me, so keep it up!

There is hope!

Ok have it your way. I am not here to amuse you get it? I did great things to killa and I won't hestitate getting you through the same thing.

Go to hell with your fucking rating. This ain't no fucking essay. So be a good fucktard and put me on fucking ignore before I rape you to with the butt of my motherfucking gun. Yes this is a threat go sue me you idiot. I hope you are not part of sodsw if so. I am great weeding out the tards such like yourself. They benefit from me that is why I can still write here in this forum. Mentally weak persons such like yourself are that way nicely weeded out.

Stop tiring yourself with the stupid grades. You are really stupid if you think I do it to please persons because oh boy you are so fucking wrong then.

edit: forgive Mr Hyde he has quite the temper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom