• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

_lstryfel_ aka GYLF}paper dc

Don't bring my past into this. I have changed, and to be frank I think I have the most insight into the situation out of all of us.

I think lobby chat is bad all around, and I was only punished because it was the only thing you could catch me on. Bravo though, you banned a good player for no reason >.>

Seraph, just lay down your verdict, that is what we all want to see, not a surprise ban the day before this period resets, and then there is no way to appeal it.

Of course you have the most insight into this, since none of us has been a hardcore DCer. Oh yeah, banned for no reason, how often d you think we've heard that line bfore... And I see that you also have not understood a thing about the banning process. I do not lay down any verdicts, Apoc does.

Well, you seem to be a deciding factor >.>

And I stopped DCing a long time ago. Yet you act as if I still do. Does this help your cause? Or are you just an evil person?

Don't bring in long dated facts into current matters; this is especially true with most of the DC reports on Stryfe.

:P I hope we can be friends though

You're just a kid with too much time at his hands who his trying to weasel himself into the spotlight. You have nothing useful to add to anything said here in this thread, and you have no influence whatsoever in the discussion about bans, so why don't you just do us all a favor and stop embarassing yourself and go back to gr.org whence you came from.

I'm just a person sticking up for a friend.
I'll admit that one.

I mean, I am the only person here defending him. Without me you only have people spamming "BURN THE WITCH!"

Just be kind Seraph. Tread nicely :p

Why you guys still posting after you got owned so hard? if i got owned so hard like this id just quit the game and never come back on this forum or any other CnC forum. rofl.

I think lepricon should get banned also for being stubborn xD

Back
Top Bottom