_lstryfel_ aka GYLF}paper dc

People are getting personal in this topic, thats absurd and way beyond acting mature in any kind.

His other accounts dont matter in this topic, its about the account Stryfe. That said, im questioning your objectivity now.

I can't see where I was getting personal. Taking a person's cheat history into consideration while judging his current behavior is no different from the way every judicial system in a free society works, especially when you are lamenting the people's lack of giving him the benefit of doubt.

As for you questioning my objectivity, I couldn't care less.

I can't see where I was getting personal. Taking a person's cheat history into consideration while judging his current behavior is no different from the way every judicial system in a free society works, especially when you are lamenting the people's lack of giving him the benefit of doubt.

As for you questioning my objectivity, I couldn't care less.

Thats where you go wrong, just plz think before you post.

If some1 did time he wont get convicted again for the crime he did.
Stryfe was banned before. His past actions do not count therefore.

As for being objective, you should care.

So should we not forgive the Germans for what they did waYYyyy back? Thats intresting........

PLZ remove my account on this forum, i dont want to be related as 1 of the idiots here.

Jesus Christ, whats this forum like? United Fools discussion boards? People can post here when they have a day off from the mental institution?

ich nicht, you should really take your own advice and think before you post, what did you expect coming on this forum defending a known cheater, whom which i might add has ADMITTED his dc to avoid a loss.

Your trying to prove that paperbag isn't a cheater, that's like trying to prove that air doesn't exist.

Guys, please stay on topic.

As for ich_nicht, consider yourself warned for flaming. :gelb

;p; @ ich_nicht, way to show your argumantating skills by flaming and ignoring everyone and on top of that denying something that has been said earlier in this thread LITERALLY.

Guys, please stay on topic.

As for ich_nicht, consider yourself warned for flaming. :gelb
Finally im half way. But i dont want to be warned, i asked you to remove my account if thats possible? What does it takes, say i agree with ORA-HM?

;p; @ ich_nicht, way to show your argumantating skills by flaming and ignoring everyone and on top of that denying something that has been said earlier in this thread LITERALLY.

Dwelf, idc what you have to say all of a sudden. Now go try to impress some kids with no lives.

Thats where you go wrong, just plz think before you post.

If some1 did time he wont get convicted again for the crime he did.
Stryfe was banned before. His past actions do not count therefore.

As for being objective, you should care.

So should we not forgive the Germans for what they did waYYyyy back? Thats intresting........

PLZ remove my account on this forum, i dont want to be related as 1 of the idiots here.

Jesus Christ, whats this forum like? United Fools discussion boards? People can post here when they have a day off from the mental institution?

You really have serious issues. Geez.

There are around 10 reports (replay/screenshot) against him on the french forums at xp3rt.com, even though the number of french players who bother to report their DC is really not that high.

I guess that's what we get for being "unknown", I need to rename my account to nukestrike or something :P

+ he admitted it so if malle got the hammer for that i don't see why paper wouldn't.

Your trying to prove that paperbag isn't a cheater, that's like trying to prove that air doesn't exist.

OK your going to keep pushing it so here's my turn

See what exactly is the point of this? Why do you feel so tough to talk trash the whole thread when the point has already been made, its because your behind a computer screen and won't ever see me in RL, try saying that kind of stuff every five minutes to someone in real life.

It is just so sad I really don't care what you got to say back to that because deep down you know its true.

OK your going to keep pushing it so here's my turn

See what exactly is the point of this? Why do you feel so tough to talk trash the whole thread when the point has already been made, its because your behind a computer screen and won't ever see me in RL, try saying that kind of stuff every five minutes to someone in real life.

It is just so sad I really don't care what you got to say back to that because deep down you know its true.

lol, im making the point so your friends can understand that you have admitted to dc'ing on purpose, every attempt to defend your credibility has been turned down, for some reason they still believe you dc'ed by accident.. Maybe there in denial or something.

EA need to start doing serial bans, it worked for XWIS.. something like, 1st ban = 16 days, 2nd ban = 1month,
3rd ban = perm, If EA were more strict on there policies the amount of DCers would reduce rapidly.

1st of all i dont know that person 2nd of all you avoid my topic and talk about something else

once again whats the need for taunting in your replys why can't you be mature about things.

you dont like to be taunted on?? then stop dc'ing rofl. What do you expect? you expect respect when you have been banned 5 times for dc'ing?

You only get what you ask for.

p.s perm banned yet?

The taunts are funny because they show you care more about this than anything else. I bet you could lose your job tomorrow or something but if you hear news im banned youll still be happy.

HitMachine, just lay off.

You've gone way too far.

Tbh I think that you could lose a 100 games to paper and be happy that he is illegitimately banned.

This thread is useless, and if paper is going to be banned I want to see some hard evidence. All I see is a fair player with less than 10% DC's trying to retain his respect, but you act as if he never had it.

He surely has my respect, and many other top player's respect.

This thread is useless, for your own good Paper stop posting in it they are trying to trick and trap you. They figure the more they accuse you the more you will snap and flame an EA admin.

Resist the flamebait, ignore the situation, as there is no situation.

EA need to start doing serial bans, it worked for XWIS.. something like, 1st ban = 16 days, 2nd ban = 1month,
3rd ban = perm, If EA were more strict on there policies the amount of DCers would reduce rapidly.

EA has been handing out account locks, which are permanent bans from any EA game associated with the locked account, for some time now.

This thread is useless, and if paper is going to be banned I want to see some hard evidence.

I don't think anyone owes you any hard evidence.

I don't think anyone owes you any hard evidence.

Wow .Seraph, thats a pretty cocky statement.

Its a public forum so hell yeah, you should be asking hard evidence. More important then that is that people should get it.

lol@EA Apoc's Army, i bet they give the job to just anybody?

Wow .Seraph, thats a pretty cocky statement.

Its a public forum so hell yeah, you should be asking hard evidence. More important then that is that people should get it.

lol@EA Apoc's Army, i bet they give the job to just anybody?

Actually not, we had to undergo a very rigorous selction process which involved sexual favors of various kinds and several other humiliating things I'm ashamed to go into detail about.

BTW, didn't you want to have your account removed? Something wrong with your computer, or why are you still coming back here to the United Fools forum?

I want to see some hard evidence

what is hard evidence? a video of him in real life admitting to it? I think many many reports with proof replays+screenshots+him admitting to dc is enough.

Hard evidence has been shown, your just having a tough time to accept that your hero paperboy is a noob.

Paperboy has dc'ed in the past, he was banned. Now he is still dc'ing so he should get permabanned. It is that easy. It is so pathetic how Lepricon (who dc'ed in the past as well!) and some other guy (I don't even know who that is) try to defend him with stupid points. This is like the 20th report to Paperboy and you defend him? Anything else then a permaban would be unfair.

Back
Top Bottom