_lstryfel_ aka GYLF}paper dc

I can take some pride in admitting it and attempting to make up for a mistake when 95% of the people try and make up excuses or deny it, that's why I did that. So laugh all you want it's not that im stupid it's just im not scared admitting mistakes but I guess that's real funny...what a nice community.

yea and if no1 bothered to make a report you would keep on dc'ing like you have done in the past, but as soon as somebody makes a report you become the 'nice guy' image to do ur best to avoid a ban, also there was really no excuse to get out of the ban with the proof i provided unless you got the admin to feel sorry for you. If you didn't make the comment on screenshot2 you probably could of got away with a powercut story.

After reading through this thread, I have deducted that only a freewin is in order as this is a first offense. If I am wrong, correct me, but frankly I believe Paperbag is a respected player and should be treated with a little more respect.

I think he understands what he has done is wrong and has consequences.

Can we all agree on this?

Edit: And by the way, I see that you have a screenshot showing two disconnects.

Anyone who is familiar with the DC system knows that a disconnect confers the correct amount of points to the actual winner, and is more or less a loss of connection. Only a "none" circumvents the proper win/loss system points wise. So in essence, he has done nothing wrong so far, even though his intentions may have been ill. I know for certain that an intention like this will never come from Paperbag again, and I believe you should all view this in the same light.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

My first post here, i am a member for a longer periode though.

Screenshots mean not that much, it just proves that Stryfel offers a free win. Thats kinda sportsmanlike behaviour, he should get credits for that. Both players can also post their disconnect screens btw....

Its sad to see how he is been treated here in this topic. I played him many times, hes always friendly and willing to give advise.

His stats shows enough though: _lStryfel_ Record:249-54 Rank:22 DC:4.42 % . Thats below 25% required by EA, so dont get your hopes on that much.

And even the fact that (if) he was kicked out from a other clan does not contribute to this topic, thats kinda old news.
It says enough if you have to bring that up, topicstarter posts arguments that fail.

Seems to me that topicstarter has just 1 goal in mind: destroying Stryfels name.

wow you guys obviously didnt read the topic, HE ONLY OFFERED FREE WIN BECAUSE I MADE THIS TOPIC, HE WAS SCARED OF BAN SO HE OFFERED FREE WIN. If i didnt make the topic, he would continue ignoring me like he has done in the past, hes dc'ed on me 4 times. Once on PaperPeople, once on GYLF}Paper and twice on stryfe.

He was even kicked from GYLF for DCing... so dont say this is his first time he dc'ed..Hes a noob and hes top20 rank, he shouldnt even be in top 100 with his gameplay.

If this topic had never been made, he would of never offered the free win, he only did that so an admin can feel sorry for him and maybe get away with it. Fact is hes a dc'er and no rule pardons DC'ing, and in Screenshot 2 you can see his full intentions, but as soon as i make a report topic he quickly stops ignoring my pm's and offers free win, why he didnt offer the free win before i made topic?

Ok so everybody can dc now if this guy dont get banned, just make sure to offer free win once somebody makes report on you. ROFL.

@admin i request an ip check on the previous poster with that of paperbag's, ty.

Wow look how mad you get when 1 person out of a million disagrees with you, and keep repeating the bs about i only did this because of this etc.

And yes run an ip check if you want because I don't know who it is as well

@admin i request an ip check on the previous poster with that of paperbag's, ty.

Really, this is so unbelievable immature. Your reaction just, well, says it all.

I guess i did hit a nerv there, so your only intensions are to bring Stryfels reputation down.
Pathetic comes to my mind.

After reading through this thread, I have deducted that only a freewin is in order as this is a first offense. If I am wrong, correct me, but frankly I believe Paperbag is a respected player and should be treated with a little more respect.

Hi lepricon i think you should browse this forum a bit if u think this is paperbag his first offence^^.

Last edited:
Hmm.

Maybe I am misinformed.

But I do know that you have a screenshot proving he "disconnected". Don't you know you still get the points? If he did it intentionally he did it wrong, because if you do it right you will receive a "none".

Since he didn't circumvent the proper win/loss system, I believe this thread is useless and should be closed.

And Technique... Where's our training :P

Dont get me wrong, im not taking a side in this matter but this topic seems weird to me.
I will explain myself:

1 ) -Both players can post dc screens as both players get a dc screen if a disconnect takes place. That said, the attached dc screen means nothing.

To prove my point:
forums.commandandconquer.com and i quote from that page:
"........Please do not post a screenshot of the disconnect screen because it proves nothing. They could have done it on accident, or you could have been the one disconnecting. Also, do not submit replays. Even if you are winning and they disconnect, and you send a replay of you winning to prove it, it still does not prove anything. Some people actually play to get ahead, disconnect, and then report the person that was loosing as the disconnector with a replay. Its quite pathetic, I know. "

2 ) - The above quote also informes us about posting replays as its stated: "Also, do not submit replays."

This means topicstarter has posted a replay and a DC screenshot that dont matter as EA Games will not do anything with it. Knowing topicstarter has posted items in 3 categories on this forum, 2 already fail.

In screenshot #4 topicstarter starts flaming towards Stryfel and has the stupidity to post that screenshot. According to the ToS rules set up by EA Games Stryfe could report topicstarter. For more info i suggest you read the ToS.

Screenshots #5 does not reveal something intresting, seems more like a discussion is going on the way it should be.

Screenshot #6 shows intresting information. If topicstarter is so fed up with dc-ers and Stryfe did this to you the 4th time where are you other 3 reports then because i cant find them on this forum. I really tried finding them but had no luck in this quest.

To topicstarter: can you give me the links where you reported Stryfe before?

That said, i refer again to Stryfe stats and particular to his dc stats. He played over 300 games and has 4% DC. I looked it up, just to be sure.

We all know EA Games will only take action with a percentage like 25%. So basicly i think this topic has a other purpose then really report a dc-er.

Last but not least:
oh btw he was kicked from GYLF for dc'ing so respect to zlex and his clan and the only reason hes apologizing in the screenshots is because he saw this topic, otherwise he would just keep ignoring me like he has done in the past times he dc'ed.
Thats really a last effort to make your point wich proves this observation since you doubleposted ( first 2 posts in this topic are from topicstarter ), again your assumptions should fail.
The clan GYLF and / or ZLEX and his clan are no parties in this topic. Neither does what Stryfe may have done in the past, i have no knowledge about this so i cant say anything that could contribute to this topic.
But even if it is true, the outcome of this topic should not be any different.

In order to make your point you bring in other parties, thats sad. Seems like you are so keen to crusify Stryfle you might as well bring in the economical crisis and blame that on him aswell since hes American.
Believe it or not: people can change and with Stryfels stats is nothing wrong. It would be different if he had like 10% dc-s. ( I really think EA should also use the 10% )

Sorry to bother you all with this long post, just wanted to give my oppinion.

In all honesty i really feel this topic is a flametopic towards Stryfe as all attachments provided by topicstarter fail and does not contribute in any way to this topic.

Last note: i have not posted before, other then in this topic, since i did not feel the need to do so.
But if i see how people react on a replay and a screenshot i doubt i will post again.

Last edited:
ORA-HM you have bad luck, but known players often dc against random players as you are...so i have 1 advice for you, get better, and ppl wont dc on you :) paperbag never dced against me, but well im not saying you are liar.., he could dc 4times against you...but you cannot do anything about it unless you write to APOC...

Dont get me wrong, im not taking a side in this matter but this topic seems weird to me.
I will explain myself:

1 ) -Both players can post dc screens as both players get a dc screen if a disconnect takes place. That said, the attached dc screen means nothing.

To prove my point:
forums.commandandconquer.com and i quote from that page:

2 ) - The above quote also informes us about posting replays as its stated: "Also, do not submit replays."

This means topicstarter has posted a replay and a DC screenshot that dont matter as EA Games will not do anything with it. Knowing topicstarter has posted items in 3 categories on this forum, 2 already fail.

Thats for official forums, not UF forums, in UF forums you must provide the replay if you make a report.
In screenshot #4 topicstarter starts flaming towards Stryfel and has the stupidity to post that screenshot. According to the ToS rules set up by EA Games Stryfe could report topicstarter. For more info i suggest you read the ToS.

the word noob isn't flaming, if you want to report me for that, then go ahead.

Screenshots #5 does not reveal something intresting, seems more like a discussion is going on the way it should be.

Screenshot #6 shows intresting information. If topicstarter is so fed up with dc-ers and Stryfe did this to you the 4th time where are you other 3 reports then because i cant find them on this forum. I really tried finding them but had no luck in this quest.

they prove him admitting that he dc'ed intentionally.

That said, i refer again to Stryfe stats and particular to his dc stats. He played over 300 games and has 4% DC. I looked it up, just to be sure.
check his other accounts, some have over 10% dc's.

We all know EA Games will only take action with a percentage like 25%. So basicly i think this topic has a other purpose then really report a dc-er.

malle got banned for 1 dc, and that dc was within the first 10seconds of the game, in paperbag's case he dc'ed when losing.

The clan GYLF and / or ZLEX and his clan are no parties in this topic. Neither does what Stryfe may have done in the past, i have no knowledge about this so i cant say anything that could contribute to this topic.
But even if it is true, the outcome of this topic should not be any different.
Zlex told me he was kicked, and Paperbag told me he was kicked for dc'ing.

Believe it or not: people can change and with Stryfels stats is nothing wrong. It would be different if he had like 10% dc-s. ( I really think EA should also use the 10% )

Sorry to bother you all with this long post, just wanted to give my oppinion.

In all honesty i really feel this topic is a flametopic towards Stryfe as all attachments provided by topicstarter fail and does not contribute in any way to this topic.

Last note: i have not posted before, other then in this topic, since i did not feel the need to do so.
But if i see how people react on a replay and a screenshot i doubt i will post again.

Him admitting to DCing is enough proof along with screenshot 2, and should get him a lenthy if not perm ban.

ORA-HM you have bad luck, but known players often dc against random players as you are...so i have 1 advice for you, get better, and ppl wont dc on you :) paperbag never dced against me, but well im not saying you are liar.., he could dc 4times against you...but you cannot do anything about it unless you write to APOC...

I have beaten alot of top players and never been dc'ed, i dont see many top players dc'ing it more of the noobs who are trying to get somewhere in this game. Either way if he doesn't get banned, ppl can just start doing the same thing he does, just remember to offer the free win once somebody makes the report xD

Hmm.

I don't understand the problem here.

1) The game which supposedly "disconnected" gave you the points, which is evidenced by your 2nd screenshot.

2) He has given or offered a freewin.

3) He apologized.

I think you are in the wrong here pushing for more, and I would expect you to stop after reading this post.

Hmm.

I don't understand the problem here.

1) The game which supposedly "disconnected" gave you the points, which is evidenced by your 2nd screenshot.

2) He has given or offered a freewin.

3) He apologized.

I think you are in the wrong here pushing for more, and I would expect you to stop after reading this post.

1) I didn't get the points, and he lied and said he dc'ed on me because pencil dc'ed on him the game before which didn't happen.

2) He only apologize and offer free win because i made this topic, he was scared of ban.

3) He had intentions of DC'ing, read what he said on screenshot2, and read his other statements, i think he admit he DC on purpose like atleast 5 times. I think if this isn't enough to get someone a ban, then nothing is.

If he doesn't get banned, it just means its impossible to get banned.

Back
Top Bottom