VoD Firgli (A) vs. DasDuelon (E)

gott ärgert mich das^^ ich bin auch dämlich, dass ich die 3te raff von ihm nicht scoute :P hätte ich nicht wie immer nach instikt gezockt und nen bissel nachgedacht das er zuviel geld hat für 2rafs wär es vllt anders ausgegangen....

thx for the vod! i dont understand too much of the german but it looks nice anyway :P
And yea you didnt see the hillref, but it wouldn't have been too easy to attack it anyway (maybe with the 5 tb) because i still had the outpost there and almost always a turret ready.
could have known it because my prospector survived from my initial 3rd ref, i usually get that ref because even if i lose it to akula or yari most of the time, I usually can keep the harvester for the other expansion so it doesnt cost me that much, while it also costs my opponent quite a bit because dock + 2 yari isnt free either (I think it cost you more, but well thats usually the case, it cost me more to kill your expo too). Maybe should have suicided a yari for the harvester :p

yeah....i know that now but ingame i thought u would go 4 sea again sometimes....so i decided to keep my yaris

Never mind for this VoD, I wanted to make a VoD about TW but I forgot to patch it :S

Imo it was more expensive for you, firgli.
I mean, well, you rescued your Havi and got 1000$, but the Yaris spotted you AF so that the sleeper ambush was able to kill it.
When we would add it, you "wasted" 2000$^^

Just my onpinion, but you already deployed your reff, maybe you was on your inf, so its a excuse for me.

I wont give you guys tips, thats just stupid..

Well played anyway, I want more!!

Back
Top Bottom