To all my HoN lovers out there

As everyone probably know by now through the other thread, I am still thinking of joining mumble one day to play some games. Problem is, that often I can play Tuesday and Sunday which are SoDsW train days. So that won't work and I respect your train days. Still in the middle of tv season to and I am a sucker for that :p.

Also the free version almost ends and I am not sure if I should buy it or not because of course I made only two games so far and that is not good for an impression. I could play some random pubs but I heard they are very annoying. People even call you nub even if you join all nub games. I gues those typical pub stompers looking for easy victory -_-.

Basicly my playtime would be a bit before tv starts or after tv ends. Knowing that HoN games can take a while I don't think after is an option unless everyone is almost done. I am just no midnight player.

So in a nutshell, maybe Mind is sooner gone than everyone can imagine again or I will finaly play some games. I am aware I just should join mumble but the times are often against me. Freezy already said people start playing in the evening so I must just force myself to fit something in next week.

Rant of Mind ends here.

????????
Ich verstehe nicht, was du mit diesem Text sagen möchtest :)
Eventuell solltest dus mal etwas kurz zusammenfassen

That if I buy HoN I most likely go find another community. Not that I dislike SoDsW in any way. So much has happened and I think people still frown upon me. Nobody cares about the Mind anymore as he done stupid things, basicly. German > English. Every time I was in mumble thinking about joining something always stopped me. I never say never though.

I only feel mood to play with Clucky to be honest maybe we can team up and 2v1 on freezy, that son of a submariner.

Spamming my own thread just because I can.

I bought HoN and will probably play it. I have my sights on a clan that is willing to train newlings to a good level and you are always free to leave if you become better and want your sights on better clans. Yes voice chat is must to there, so don't get the illusion that that was the reason for no Mind. I just have the feeling SoDsW doesn't care for me anymore so I move on.

Wether people from SoDsW add me or not that is all your choice. I don't mind it but I also won't sleep bad over it if noone does. Notification bug is finaly over and freezy is added again. Maybe he deletes me now for treason. My nick there is the same as my forum name.

Nutshell. Mind moves on but will not forget SoDsW and maybe we play a few games finaly one day.

We can do a clanwar then :p

ich wusste gar niucht das ihr hon spielt, wie aktiv seitn ihr dort?

nett :) hätte ich nicht erwartet ^^ ich spiel eigentlich auch nur noch hon z.z

genau, tu das ^^

Genau, wieso ist meine thread nicht sinnvoll? Ich finde das eine grosse ehr und vielleicht is SoDsW gar nicht so slecht wie ich dachtte. Nur witzt, weil SoDsW doch tolle leute sind. freezy seine stats sind doch so faul. Bitte nicht mir verlieren fur meine schwulle liebe.

80px-Pandamonium.png

Es hat sogar imba kung fu pandas!

2008_kung_fu_panda_005.jpg

Ja magste net ma mitzocken raketo? Dynamic spielt's auchschon, einfach weil es imba ist ^^

Wie freezy sich vor einigen Monaten geweigert hatt HoN mit zu zocken und jetzt ist er total im HoN Fieber ! ^^

Blasphemie!!!

So was würd ich niemals tun , vor allem nicht bei SoDsW`lern. ^^

Back
Top Bottom