DC psycho063 im 2v2

wir wareb gerade schön am gewinne da amcht ereiskalt einen DC davor ham die beiden auch hammer mäßig gelaggt als sie am verlieren waren -.-

Attachments

• invader pscho DC.JPG
    invader pscho DC.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Last Replay.zip
    154.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh god, I can't for the love of it figure out how to change the interface to english!

Anyway, since I don't understand detusche I'll reply in english:

From the beggining of the game we've had some kind of lag. The game would run ok for 3 minutes then lag like crazy for 2 and so on. In any case At the brink of my destruction my lonely engineer got bugged and captured a crane. I have NO IDEA how it got past the walls and all those things in his base but ea might answer that. After that I've built a pp and a rax in my ally's base and decided to support him with flaks/engineers. Then the lag continued but now the guys were occusing us of using some hacks to block the game and whatnot. I flamed them in responce, furious partly because I've lost due to a tesla push and partly becase they were making accusations. Then, right after I've capped an enemy refinery I was happily producing flak troopers to garrison some buildings and support my m8 in his 5th ref expansion. The game was far from over. Then while I was looking at the harverster that started attacking his former refinery (now mine) my screen froze, mouse mooved a few pixels back and forth. Then the whole screen started changing colour, everything was pink and yellow. I've lost everything but the radar, the text turned to squares. I tried to write a message but it was still frozen and finally a blue screen of death indicated a crash and my computer restarted. It appears that I was lagging. On the DC screen Invader quit and gave them a win. It was a fair choice, but the game was far from over for me to dc.

I explained what happened to the guys in the lobby afterwards but they said they allready reported me. It's not a problem and I don't blame them. I probably would have done the same in their position. I won't argue and I can't post any screenshot proof. I did do a print screen of the pink/yellow screen with only a radar but a bsod stopped me from oppening photoshop. I can only say that I've played a dozen games today with no problems whatsoever. It might have been driver issues and whatnot, I still haven't found the cause of the crash. My PC is overclocked, every component. I still have yet to find the reason. Probably an overheat or something.

Lastly my profile shows that I have a few dc (out of 2000 matches only 44, mostly from people dc-ing on me and this crash). And match history shows that I've lost 2 games yesterday in random 2vs2 automatch vs noobs (I was messing around with superweapon bo's and whatnot) and I didn't dc even though after those losses my rank dropped from #7 to #54. Why would I DC vs you guys, especially in 2vs2 arranged?

I hope you people understand. And if you don't I don't blame you, it's your right. I won't fight over this. Shit happens, especially in games plagued with bugs.

psycho you are a noob. when you loose you start flaming.
learn take a loss as a man

psycho you are a noob. when you loose you start flaming.
learn take a loss as a man

Why? I didn't flame you. Calling you a lucky noob was a fact not flaming. You obviously can't play like a man so why would I learn to loose vs such players? Clearly you can't micro nor play properly as you've lost 20 twinblades (no protection lol) and then 4 migs + 2 tengus to 4 migs. I was merely stating facts, l2p, then come and teach me morality lessons.

lol at this point the game was over. i didnt care if he would have killed 100 twinblades.
you should ask yourself what you did wrong if i have 20 twinblades (btw. it have been 5)

lol at this point the game was over. i didnt care if he would have killed 100 twinblades.
you should ask yourself what you did wrong if i have 20 twinblades (btw. it have been 5)

so sehe ich das auch .
selbst mit 1 oder 2 einheiten kann man ein spiel gewinnen

Why? I didn't flame you. Calling you a lucky noob was a fact not flaming. You obviously can't play like a man so why would I learn to loose vs such players? Clearly you can't micro nor play properly as you've lost 20 twinblades (no protection lol) and then 4 migs + 2 tengus to 4 migs. I was merely stating facts, l2p, then come and teach me morality lessons.

you flamed me too for being noob but then got beat easily next game as well. :(

Back
Top Bottom