Best replay ever.

LoL, no. I mean that I am faster, in KW I was slow, now I am fast in KW, I'm nervous when I play, I'm faster, thats all. I dont know this feeling in RA3, in KW its very big. Now I want to play KW, lol thanks guys ;D

In KW you just used your mouse for almost everything and in RA3 you hit like 100 times "F" in a minute, you just think you are faster, but you aren't.

In my Opinion, both games = Trash :D:D

(compared to other Games)

Last edited:
I played a round KW and just see fails.
My opponent: a dodger who plays against me (Rank 9xx) I beated him.
Just boring. :o

why should he stop playing it when he is so high skilled and could win both seasons :D

Maybe because he doesnt like the gameplay and everything else about the game?
And Iam sorry, but I dont think he is able to win the RA3 season, but I'm sure he will qualify for the playoffs. This is not personal technique, I just think there are better players.
Shows what a great game ra3 rlly is :o.

Maybe because he doesnt like the gameplay and everything else about the game?
And Iam sorry, but I dont think he is able to win the RA3 season, but I'm sure he will qualify for the playoffs. This is not personal technique, I just think there are better players.

well i said could.^^ but he can be in the top 8 in both games don t u think.
i didnt check ladderrankings since 2-3 days but last time i looked at the ra3 ladder he was number one.

Technique wont be in the top 8 in the Tournament, Soviets get nerved and he can take emp as next op frac.

Any1 can be top 8 with a bit of bracket luck since theres only like 4-5 real good players in ra3 rest is on 1 line.

No i dont.....

I can name them i quess.... Khufu-Dynamic-Nukestrike-Firgli are for me above the rest (eventho firgli aint adapting to well to all the lame stuff right now) rest is basically on 1 line skillwise....

Back
Top Bottom