GYLF}Zlex DC

well first of all I never meant to piss you off so much lol

I already wrote that i was quite in doubt that you'd have dc'd cause you wrote gg in the end (but tell me why the hell would I dc when i had already won lol!) I just wondered why it happened at all and tried to contact you. so if your pc would have crused or sth. else it would have been fine with me and I wouldn't have wasted my time doing this report. but as I already mentioned in my first posting you didnt react at all, so i decided to report this. sounds logically - right?

I cant remeber that it said results may not get reportet, might have been so, but anyway its a match and if somebody dc's he has to take responsibility for it. whether it counts or not!

finally its not a fake at all, the match took place and in the end i got a dc-screen these are facts.
dont accuse me of faking dc reports, thats just ridiculous

Hmm I cant even check out Zero's exactly site, I need a account on this or atleast some rights, or?

Maggot. Reporting me because your DOUBTING that i dced is even worse man.. Its just wrong.. Way to make friends.. Good stuff. This wont be forgotten man :/

Maggot. Reporting me because your DOUBTING that i dced is even worse man.. Its just wrong.. Way to make friends.. Good stuff. This wont be forgotten man :/

Yes very mature call me a kid and its all good.

I dont want to calm down. Since this is COMPLETE BS. I didnt DC if i did it would have said so on my freaking record. MAYBE YOU was the one that dced ? I dont know since for me i left and no you didnt contact me after.

I dont believe you really. Match dosent get reported and you make a fake DC report ? =S

we dont need to discuss this in 2 topics.

well of course i was in doubt as no top 50 player should be a f***ing dc'er
but once more: 2sek after your gg the dc-screen appeared. i tried to contact you and you didnt respond me (/whisper GYLF{Zlex ________ is the right command or am I mistaking? i dont think so, but if it is then i'm wrong about that)
so why wouldn't i report a top 6 dcer who's not worthy of qualifiing ls3?
and once more: you just would have had to answer me and tell me what you thought happened and it all would be fine.

as you claimed there was a issue that the match would propably not be reportet so why wouldnt this be the reason why the dc doesnt appear in your match history?
and also once more its not a fake. this is how i experienced our match and the screenshot is the evidence that your connection got lost - however it happened
thats all i got to say about this issue and as i already mentioned i would have been pleased if i wouldnt have had to open this topic at all.
and you rlly shouldnt be that freaked out about this issiue and flame around like hell, doesnt make me get a better impression of you. its just ridiculous.

we dont need to discuss this in 2 topics.

well of course i was in doubt as no top 50 player should be a f***ing dc'er
but once more: 2sek after your gg the dc-screen appeared. i tried to contact you and you didnt respond me (/whisper GYLF{Zlex ________ is the right command or am I mistaking? i dont think so, but if it is then i'm wrong about that)
so why wouldn't i report a top 6 dcer who's not worthy of qualifiing ls3?
and once more: you just would have had to answer me and tell me what you thought happened and it all would be fine.

as you claimed there was a issue that the match would propably not be reportet so why wouldnt this be the reason why the dc doesnt appear in your match history?
and also once more its not a fake. this is how i experienced our match and the screenshot is the evidence that your connection got lost - however it happened
thats all i got to say about this issue and as i already mentioned i would have been pleased if i wouldnt have had to open this topic at all.
and you rlly shouldnt be that freaked out about this issiue and flame around like hell, doesnt make me get a better impression of you. its just ridiculous.

I stand my words i think its a fake. Or a setup

Second no the right command to WISHPER TO ME is /w GYLF}Zlex not /w GYLF{Zlex
You misspelled the name. Proves yet again that you didnt contact me ingame very well done.

If the match was a disconnect on MY HAND it would have been recorded as DISCONNECT no matter what. You my friend is ridiculous.

Thinking that i would let this go? No way your doing something terrible. Thats framing me for dcing. My connection was fine. Im telling you that is must have been yours. I dont say GG and then DC.... It dosent appear in the match history which means I didnt have the DC screen = you dced and i didnt. I left the match didnt count. But still you keep framing me for dcing -.-

lol
how many times do i have to tell ya?
i did not dc and its not fake - why would i do this?

but tell me when the match didnt appear as a dc, did it do as a loss?
dont think so what
i got the dc screen and i felt i had to report it. and this is nothing terrible at all

and i did not lose my connection accidently cause there was no message "u've lost connection to ea server"
dc'ing on purpose is a thing i dont do at all

it also doesnt matter if the game counts or not, what matters is that you dced

with GYLF{Zlex was a mistake in the topic - im sure i wrote it to GYLF}Zlex and the game didnt tell me the player doesnt exist or sth.

You dont know for sure that u didnt misspell my name so cut it out okay?

Ill explain this again cmon ur 18 its not hard

When a player DISCONNECTS from a NOT REPORTED MATCH it still shows as a DISCONNECT. Though if it was a LOSS or a WIN it wouldnt show since THAT DIDNT GET REPORTED.

You posted this because you had your hopes of nailing me. I dont know what ive done to you. We have played befor you won against me i havent dced so wtf?

Just dont do such things again okay?

well i dont know, sounds quite strange what you tell me bout the reporting system but may it be so.

i posted it because to me it seemed you had dct (for what reason ever, but you did) and you didnt tell me it was an accident or whatever.
so i reported it - nothing condemnable right?
i didnt take a look at my or your match history - why should i when i saw the dc ingame?
i rlly didnt want to offend you - just wanted to know wtf had happened and as i explained it was not possible ingame -> forum
u know best thing would be no dc's would take place at all so i could save my time discussing it :P

When a player DISCONNECTS from a NOT REPORTED MATCH it still shows as a DISCONNECT. Though if it was a LOSS or a WIN it wouldnt show since THAT DIDNT GET REPORTED.?

This is not true

Someone dced me some days ago and it din't get reported

dcers should get a keybann asap! I think if the dcer has to buy a new game cuz of his cheating he will think bout it.

This is not true

Someone dced me some days ago and it din't get reported

So your word is final?

Prove please? I can understand that maggot and you are friends so how can i be sure ur not just bsting around?

I dont care anyway i got Qualified and maggot dont do this kind of thing again. K?

So your word is final?

Prove please? I can understand that maggot and you are friends so how can i be sure ur not just bsting around?

I dont care anyway i got Qualified and maggot dont do this kind of thing again. K?

U got me wrong
I'm not a friend of maggot and i'm not defending him

I just wanted to point out that ur statement about dcs in "unreported" matches was wrong

Ye wilko is correct dc's often dont show up this was a problem on tw-kw with certain people who knew how to dc without it recording... (not saying thats the case here)

zlex aren't you the whining kid who has the most amount of games and calls other people nerds. aren't you the one who got disqualified in month 1?

kk thx bye

#

Back
Top Bottom