Der UF Discord - die bessere Alternative zu Teamspeak, Skype, Mumble und Co.!

7.21.17 — Change Log

THE BOTS CAN REASON. By which I mean bots can attach a reason to their moderation actions which will show up in the Audit Logs server settings tab.
The chat bar is updated! We have plans for it, but in the meantime enjoy the facelift.
We’ve upjuiced our media proxy. That means faster image loading, better GIF resizing for avatars, and big GIFs now get resized and displayed faster. Fasterfasterfasterfaster.
The group call interface has been massaged a bit in preparation for video chat and screen sharing which I promise we are cranking on please don’t hurt me.
Almost all the modals are now themed properly (I.E. will be dark in dark theme). It’s almost like we shoulda done this from the beginning!
The channel list has been redesigned in preparation for upcoming channel categories which I promise we are cranking on please don’t hurt me again.
Instant invites now default to 24 hours from 30 minutes so less people run into dead ends and more people get to hang with their fun friends.
Twitch affiliates can use our Twitch integration to sync their subs and emotes. Discord perks for all!
Large servers, like the /r/Overwatch server, have been optimized heavily and should not go down anymore unlike my horrible Genji play.
NSFW channels no longer require the #nsfw prefix. Just flip the switch in the channel settings.
A ton of internal systems have been added to combat spam and raiding. THEY ATTAC. WE PROTEC.
Added the double flip Verification Level. Maximize your flippage, protectify your server
┻━┻ ミヽ(ಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Piggybacking on that, phone bans are now in for those times when even Mjolnir doesn’t cut it.
Saved images now use ye given name instead of a garbled alien filename.
The invite icon is now a person with a plus. Apparently, that makes more sense.
Connected accounts and integrations now clearly show when they’re borked so you know when you need to reconnect them.
Want to support Discord’s development? Get Discord Nitro and unlock bonus features for your account.
Want to literally build Discord? We’re hiring!

https://blog.discordapp.com/7-21-17-change-log-c9acad667d67

Du bekomm erst einmal besseres Internet:D

Genau!
Der Markus Söder wirds schon richten!
w_lolsen.gif

Ne wieso, die hams doch durchgezogen^^
Im Gegensatz zu anderen Bundesländern, auch wenn mir FTTH only lieber wäre :D

Es ist erst durchgezogen, wenn du auch Internet hast.:D

Na ja, ich kann mich mit 'ner 50 und 400er Leitung nicht beschweren^^ (Sogar 20 von vor 10 Jahren:p)

Du wist doch ich hätt sogar noch ne dickere Leitung hier in der Gegend^^

Back
Top Bottom