Allies Question

Lol Zokker fire island is a pure allies map, if you lose to empire there you must be a complete noob.

You opinion, Fire is a complete stupid map, I know that you guys copy the trick to build 2 Raffs with 1 Move, you are great, copier!
Didnt saw you in Patch 1.00-1.04, trained some copy strats??
Well, you flamed me, I flamed you, we're quit.

Im not intersted in RA3 anymore, just playing some Turneys and maybe get some stuff for Ebay.

@zokker wenn dich RA3 nicht mehr interessiert dann bitte vermeide es auch hier eine provokante Stimmung aufzubauen.

wenn DwelF ihn "complete noob" nennt, hat wohl eher er hier provokante Stimmung aufgebaut ;)

@Luke: jo das war, weil zokker gegen dich nicht unbedingt gut gespielt hat, was hauptsächlich an seiner mangelnden Empire-Erfahrung liegt. Aber darum geht es hier nicht :)

@zokker wenn dich RA3 nicht mehr interessiert dann bitte vermeide es auch hier eine provokante Stimmung aufzubauen.

Hmm, habs vielleicht etwas unglücklich formuliert, meinte, dass mich das Hauptspiel nicht mehr interessiert, das Andere à la Foren, Turnier ect. ist noch ganz nice.
Sollte mich vielleicht auch nicht auf Dwelfs Niveau herab lassen, kann echt schaden! :p

Naja, die Erfahrung wird sowieso erst benötigt, wenn man nicht weiß, was der Gegner macht.
Eine kurze BO kann man easy kopieren, wenn man gegen eine Fraktion spielt, die man hasst, gehts auch relativ leich und schnell, sich Sachen anzueigen.

look at your tone to fazi,

you said

"@fazi, if mean that then i lol at you."

it just shows how full of your own opinion your at while fazi is right. also i don't know what kind of pointless thing your trying to tell me, do you wanna argue you invented that you can make 2 refs at once on fire island? are you kidding me? Do you wanna say every allied player in the world is sad for copying you or something? most irrelevant argumet i've ever heard off tbh.

Also by the way you are arguing your kinda proving my original point.

and yeah lol at 'lowering yourself to my level' your not save to say w/e you want in german dude.

I never said that you copied me, just said, that you copy...
I was angry cuz of your stupid post that shows that you are a angry guy.
You say something but you are not willing to post a BO, Replay or even open a Guide.
I though you were a nice guy but your posts are full of rubbish.

LoL why allways so much troubble just a game ^^Lets chill a round :D

Back
Top Bottom