Zh 1on1-Turnier (1.06) am Montag, den 29sten um 20:00 deutscher Zeit!

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=380765
Auszug aus dem Topic:
1v1 1.06 Christmas Tournament

Post in this thread to sign up, but only do so if you are actually going to show up. Massive disrespect given to those who can't be relied upon, but I understand if something really comes inbetween. Also make sure I recognise you when you show up on ZH.

Please for the love of me, play at least a few games on the 1.06 patch before you enter the tournament. I obviously hold you responsible for potentially losing because you didn't know about whatever change that has been made, so whining is not an option.

I don't use the official GR tournament site because I don't want to and am no GR admin; everything will go through this topic.

Thanks in advance, and have fun!

Specs:
● Patch: 1.06, which can be downloaded here:
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...howtopic=378076
Check out the changelog and the patch for yourself before the tournament please.
● Type: Double elimination with finals best of 3, probably.
● Date: Monday, 29-12-08.
● Time: ~19:00 PM UK-time (GMT) at an estimate. Sign-up is closed at ~18:00 PM UK-time (GMT), this is 1 hour in advance.
For convenience:
- 19:00 PM in UK (GMT)
- 20:00 PM in Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium (GMT+1)
- 21:00 PM in Finland (GMT+2)
If you still aren't sure on your time, just ask.
● Lobby: Mod Maps. Be there on time, preferably 10-15 minutes in advance.
● Armies: Free. Make use of this people, for way too long ZH has been denying you your favourite army and forced random upon you, but no more!
● Maps: Probably free; please don't play Tournament Desert only though, it's boring. I might make a set choice of maps because you won't listen anyway.
● Replays: The winner saves replays.
Replays will be posted in this very thread (seems like the best thing to do).
● Awards: Massive respect, even for just participating. It's the only thing I have on offer, I hope it holds some value to you.
● Additional rules: None.

Participants:
^spAmmAAjA^
bliNd-
ToonLink

gl hf!

Last edited:
Werden sie bestimmt haben, wenn es mit Patch 1.06 gespielt wird.

Back
Top Bottom