Orakel Profi

Lieblings C&C

Nicht lange draussen und scho auf Farm. Ich abuse wieder schön alle mir zur Verfügung stehenden Karten (wieso auch nicht :P). Damit geht es dann recht flott durch. Gab direkt Plünderer III und Kältebiss III (da fehlt mir II aber noch).

Der Einstieg zieht sich hier n bisl hin weil direkt am ersten Camp viele Türme stehen und der Respawn auch flott ist. Oben kommen dann direkt Kabumm Heinis der Creeps > nervt auch ^^
Am Ende hat es mich n bisl überrascht als doch nochmal einiges an Viechern kam aber ging noch.

//edit
Karte fehlt noch im Parser und der Schami III auch ^^

Attachments

• autosave.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
Die Map ist nun drin. Bei den 3er Karten fehlt uns noch einiges.

I am doing this dumb map today. I hope it is as good as it wonderfull typo.

Didn't surprise me a Dezi replay would pop up this quickly.

Love me hate me, i just love my deck options :p

No you just take advantage of the good, there is nothing wrong with that.

Seriously this map is full of shit. I cringed and died a little inside when I listened to the horrible voice acting and dumb actions that happen on this map. Pure garbage. Not to mention I fricking bugged the map already once. Once I was so leet I made one treasure fleet wagon stuck on the circle where he needs to disappear. Yes that is right the thing is,when those ships popped up my units all started to go after those of course but as soon as I did that the gold wagon started to turn and got stuck in the walls, ugh -_-.

Back
Top Bottom