Dynamic dcs on me in masterfinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so first game i won scrin mirror on rift (he was pissed already since he doesnt like losing) then second game on TA again scrin mirror i kill his engie denying him his spike and take my own spike + place a spike at his miners (after taking of all the shields) while doing exact same fast tech to mechas and then he pulls the plug (also dced in mirc) and now hes trying to get me to play him again cause he says he didnt dc and that a killed engie + a spike on ta is no advantage.......

So imo its just 2-0 for me now since theres a big chance i would of won that game... and since hes the 1 who dced.....

Never ecountered something as lame as this in tournament play they actually debating now if i have to play again or not :anime.

Attachments

• dynamic dcs after i kill engie on ta.zip
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
  • dynamic dcs after losing engie.jpg
    dynamic dcs after losing engie.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 21
Dynamic hat mich grad im querry:
<DyNaMic`> " admin wird entscheiden, wusste nich das technique hier so rumschw*lt aufgrund eines spiel fehlers.. natürlich hatte er nen kleinen vorteil, aber ich weiss das ich ihn durchaus leicht schlagen könnte.. er hätte mechapedes bischen eher was kaum was bringt weil er ja über die map muss„ wie gesagt admin entscheidet

lG

Edit:
<WCG|Godzn_TV> dynamic and GGHFGLANDMORE you have to repeat the match!

das Match wird wiederholt

Lol, since when can u Disconnect and restart?
DC is always loss, maybe a rematch if you were winning.

Shame how the lame gamespy netcode is slowly undermining and changing the behaviour of the community.

I lost in the rematch so lame..............

But i won third game so i win overall.

Last edited:
No question, dcing is lame, especially in a tournament.

BTW. where can we get the replays from the cup?

so masterfinal is mecha laming vs mecha laming ?
and also DCing

wow how ghey!

seid ihr jetzt alle dynamic's diener geworden? oder warum wird hier für ihn gepostet?

xD jo^^..
ich war zufällig dabei wie die sich ne halbe stunde (nich übertrieben) im irc geflamed haben..^^
un dynamic meinte ich solle das ins forum schreiben..^__^

Ich geb dir mal 4 Antwortmöglichkeiten:

a) Gottesdienst
b) Bruno der Bär
c) Technique
d) Deine Mudder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom