CNCNZ vor dem AUS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a short summary of the CNCNZ (the game) vs 50 cent Beef!
Muesli's finest---

Since The Game was publicly dismissed from G Unit by 50 Cent in 2005 over 100 diss records have been released in what's fast becoming one of the longest feuds hip hop has seen. This is the history of their beef.
[/FONT]

• 50-cent-and-the-game-1359556384-view-1.jpg

[h=2]1. How 50 Cent and The Game first met.[/h]Game was placed in G Unit by Dr Dre as a way to boost his presence ahead of the release of his debut album 'The Documentary', which had three singles featuring 50 Cent on it.

• eminem-50-cent-dr-dre--1410875975-view-0.jpg

[h=2]2. How did the beef between Game and 50 Cent start?[/h]The release date of 50 Cent's second album 'The Massacre' was pushed back in order to accommodate The Game's debut album. The move caused a rift between 50 Cent and Dre and Jimmy Lovine of Interscope Records, and tensions between 50 and Game began.

• the-game-50-cent-hate-it-or-love-it-video-1410874951-view-0.png

[h=2]3. What went down behind the scenes on the 'Hate It Or Love It' video shoot?[/h]Tensions had obviously risen by the time The Game started shooting the video for his third single 'Hate It Or Love It', featuring 50 Cent. Word is that 50 refused to sit in the front seat of a car next to Game, instead taking a back seat.

• 50-cent-1409131231-view-0.png

[h=2]4. 50 Cent dismissed The Game from G Unit live on radio. Ouch.[/h]Later in 2005, 50 Cent dismissed The Game from G Unit live during a radio interview on US station Hot 97, saying "he's gone". 50 said that Game should stop saying 'G-Unit'. "He thinks he’s doing me a favor when he says that".

• g-unit-6-1402324523-view-0.jpg

[h=2]5. Later that evening, shots were fired at the radio station.[/h]After hearing 50's comments The Game returned to the radio station (where he was also a guest earlier that day) and attempted to enter the building. In the scuffle, one of the men accompanying Game was shot in the leg by a security guard. 50 and the rest of G-Unit left out the back door. Picture: Getty

[*=center]

• 50-cent-the-game-g-unit-1402324522-view-0.jpg

[h=2]6. But then came a public reconciliation between 50 Cent and The Game.[/h]Both sides made a formal announcement in March 2005 that noted they would be laying their beef to rest. "50 and I are proving that real situations and real problems can be solved with real talk" Game said in the statement. We now know that this friendship was not going to last.

• g-unit--1402324520-view-0.jpg

[h=2]7. It didn't last long. G-Unit eventually ditched Game once and for all.[/h]The peace treaty didn't last. It wasn't long until G-Unit criticised The Game's street cred and sent him packing once more, announcing he will not be featured on any of their albums. . Picture: Getty

• the-game-1382005593-view-2.jpg

[h=2]8. The birth of G-Unot.[/h]After being dismissed from G-Unit once again, The Game boycotted the group in what became known as 'G-Unot.' He put out a diss track called '300 Bars And Runnin' and 50 Cent responded by showing Game as a Mr. Potato head doll in the video of his 'Piggy Bank.' The songs kicked off diss track after diss track…

• the-game-1388745744-view-0.png

[h=2]9. Unexpectedly, Game held out an olive branch. Could they make things right?[/h]In September 2006 Game must have been feeling bad about his attacks on 50 Cent, as when he paid Angie Martinez a visit he said on air that he wanted to "talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field — respectfully to each other", appealing to 50 to work together to "figure it out as grown ups". It was all quiet on 50's end. Picture: Instagram

• the-game-tattoos-1386258304-view-3.jpg

[h=2]10. Game then extended his apology to Dr Dre and Jimmy Lovine.[/h]"Jimmy always says, 'Man, I told you guys not to break up the Beatles'" Game said in an interview with MTV. "He says he told John Lennon the same thing a long time ago. But I was young, man. I was dumb. I did a lot of dumb things… Now, four albums in, I can honestly say from Banks to Buck to Dre to Yayo to whoever, if it would have kept going, endless paper. Millions of albums sold — because we were great together. Me and 50′s chemistry was like how Method Man was to Redman when they get in."

[*=center]

• g-unit-1-1402324521-view-0.jpg

[h=2]11. But G-Unit made it clear they weren't accepting any apology.[/h]A few days later, in January 2009, Tony Yayo spoke on behalf of G-Unit when he said that they would not be accepting any apology from The Game. "One day The Game is sorry, and the next day its f**k G-Unit." A week later it was reported that The Game dissed G-Unit again at his concert in Sydney, Australia. Picture: Getty

• 50-cent-1398183786-view-0.jpg

[h=2]12. 50 puts Game in his place with the release of diss track 'So Disrespectful.'[/h]In November that year, 50 included that track 'So Disrespectful' on his 'Before I Self Destruct' album. He was less than subtle on who it was about, with lyrics including; "Come on Game you will never be my equal… I'm what you're never gonna be/ I'm in that tax bracket you never 'gon see".

• 50-cent-and-the-game-1359556384-view-1.jpg

[h=2]13. 50 Cent and Game have made over 100 diss tracks so far about their feud.[/h]50 Cent and The Game have put so much focus on their hate for each other over the years, that including radio freestyles and songs that appeared on albums and mix tapes, there are over 100 diss records aimed at each other!

• the-game-instagram-1410876821-view-1.png

[h=2]14. But then Game used Twitter to reach out to 50 Cent.[/h]Game tweeted 50 in November 2010 saying he was willing to end the feud, asking 50 to just pick up the phone and call. We hope Game isn't still sitting by the phone… Cause 50's yet to act on the request.

• 50-cent-1294394013-view-4.jpg

[h=2]15. 50 reignited the otherwise quiet beef when he released new music in 2012.[/h]When 50 released a collaboration with Eminem and Adam Levine in 2012, he rapped; "Game and Buck can both suck d**k", but it soon came out that the song was actually recorded two years prior, and 50 claimed he had no ill wills toward Game. Nevertheless, Game responsed with another diss track. Anyone sensing a pattern here?

[*=center]

• the-game-instagram-1410876787-view-2.png

[h=2]16. Game gets fans to sign a petition urging G-Unit to reform.[/h]Strangely, Game instigated a petition in January 2013 for G-Unit to have a reunion. He got loads of fans to sign it, but it was all for nothing. "Every time there was nothing going on Game said "F**k you, 50," to generate some sort of new interest," 50 explained during an interview with Power 106 "But now that doesn't work anymore, So you gotta figure out a new way to do it and now it's saying, 'We'll get G-Unit back together!'

• game-oke--1410877345-view-0.jpg

[h=2]17. Game obviously took the hint, as he then ruled out a G Unit reunion.[/h]Game released the mixtape OKE (Operation Kill Everything) in October 2013. In the song 'Hollywood,' Game spat the line: "Reunite with G-Unit? B**ch, f**k 50." (A change of tune from what he was saying a few months previously!)

• g-unit-1402916281-view-0.png

[h=2]18. Finally, a G-Unit reunion came… Minus The Game.[/h]Earlier this year, in June, G-Unit surprised everyone when they reunited at the annual Summer Jam concert. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck hit the stage with new member Kidd Kidd… Needless to say there was one man missing.

• the-game-and-50-cent--1410877853-view-0.jpg

[h=2]19. 50 Cent and Game announce the exact same release date for new albums.[/h]Everyone thought a cold war was about to kick off when both 50 and Game announced album release dates of 16th September this year. Since then, both albums have been pushed back. 50 announced the realise for his delay was to take advantage of the momentum G-Unit had gained recently, not announcing a date the album will be released. Whilst Game's is now coming in October.

• the-game-lloyd-banks--1455790332-view-1.png

[h=2]20. 50 Cent calls out The Game for taking picture with G-Unit's Lloyd Banks.[/h]"What do you see when you look at this picture?” asked 50 in a now-deleted Instagram post in January 2016. “I see confusion, I’m not sure if it’s just me, I’m a Cancer s**t don’t get old with me. I never ask for trouble but I really don’t have a problem with it I’m different. The question isn’t how I feel about it, but how dose ( Lodi Mac ) feel about it? Some s**t is just better off left alone".

[*=center]

• the-game-50-cent-instagram-1470217764-view-0.jpg

[h=2]21. The Game appears to squash beef with 50 Cent.[/h]After the pair were spotted together at King Of Diamonds strip club in LA, The Game grabbed the microphone and said: "I f*ck with 50,” he said. “What happened, that sh*t was 12 years ago. Ni**as ain’t on that sh*t. Drink your motherf*ckin’ Effen…Ain’t nobody on that old sh*t.” Beef squashed?

Off Topic!

:verwarnung an Müsli wegen wiederholten Spam im UT Bereich trotz Ermahnung. Lass es doch einfach jetzt gut sein... :closed :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom