Angeblich soll der 1.3 Patch morgen kommen, hoffen wir das beste.
Folgendes Statment hat Harvard dazu abgegeben:
Da steht jetzt absolut nichts vom Beheben der Verbinungs Probleme, doch das wurde immer wieder von ihm angesprochen, denke ich mal, dass diese trotzdem so gut wie möglich behoben wurden.Dear C&C Generals players,
We're continuing to work hard on Patch 1.3. Rather than wait and continue to explore mysterious issues (the serious error continues to be hard to nail down but we're getting closer) we are going to release a subset of the intended fixes described previously. It's either that or we wait an undetermined amount of time to get everything in. We'd rather get most improvements out and then fix the remaining issues in the near future.
As of today, 1.3 consists of the following fixes:
- QuickMatch stability and matching
- Refresh button added to Custom Lobby
- Game List/Player List no longer pops to the
- Player List no longer jumps, etc. making it
difficult to click on a name
- Communicator requests addition of buddy to
both players. Also, incoming messages get a
- Spaces in front of games in Game List no
- Game Lists/Player Lists alphabetize in upper
and lower case
- Ping tolerance icon adjustment to make more
- More accuracy in number of players per game in
Obviously we would prefer to get everything sorted but we'd rather not wait to post a significant patch if we have a lot of stuff fixed up.
We are very aware of the various other issues hanging around and these are not forgotten.
Currently we're in the testing phase and expect to release the patch tomorrow if all goes well.