• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

[RA3] Team Alias Tournament + Website!!

Hey guys,

Team Alias finally has there website up and to celebrate this with you we have a awesome tournament coming up with some very cool hardware prizes. Follow the link to the site for all details and how to signup.

Be sure to keep this sunday free at 7PM german time!

http://www.team-alias.com/news.php?news_id=team-alias-tournament

and now just a quick peek in whats in store (cause some lazy bums won't even click links :D):
prizes

1. Killer xeno pro Card by EVGA
1-4. Logitech Mouse for each player made possible by EA
1-8. The chick magnet of this year: C&C T-shirt for the entire top 8!

Also we will have 2 live streams running and have 2 developers coming to join us, and not the janitor! no its Jeremy Feasel(Game caster and expert in Battlecast primetime) and Greg black (lead Balancer of ra3), I'm sure Gunrun and Zero will do a great job at interrogating them whats in store for RA3 in the future and maybe some CnC4 stuff aswell.

If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what does!

Cya all sunday!!

P.S. Links to live stream will be posted later
P.P.S. NO alias players are allowed in this tournament, this means there are alot of very good players who normally win all the prizes not playing. I say take your chance and Hold on to it!

Last edited:
why on a ls3 date... oh well i know what ill be playing

its the KW lS3 date not the ra3 LS3 date so we can hardly care about a total of 1 players who can't play this tournament cause there in the KW playoffs.

sounds cool, but can't find where to sign up

anyways I'll be on concert that date, so gl hf anybody

hope there will be some reps uploaded :)

Hey Technique, I joined and I am in ls3 for KW. I think its like 2 hours after, so we should be done by then. And they said they will make arrangements for the GR tourney finalists, so why not for us ^^

And I think Dynamic is another that would like to do this, maybe a couple more as well.

Too much hassle... if i lose on saterday at ra3 i will probably uninstall that boring game anyway.

Last edited:
did anyone get a message that he's in the tournament? cause i did not..

lol mano wolte die au gerade posten rofl ^^

when does it start in germany?

Last edited:
Oh man, da lässt man sich mit einem 600ter Rang acc. einschreiben und ich bekomme einen auser LS3.
Jetzt muss ich ja Micro benutzen! :kek

ach paperbag :D ... den machst du locker weg und danach gegen mich oda rengadearmy :D

Mal n dumme frage, wann gehts los. Oben steht ja 7PM german time! Auf der hp steht August 2nd, 5PM GMT,
also bei uns 18uhr!??

und was stimmt jetzt?^^
ich denke mal einfach 19 uhr (wie dwelf sagte)

Back
Top Bottom