• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

News ladderseason 3 laddershot

How can you resign from a tournament you didn't even qualify for. Funny.

Din't he qualified?
I thought he qualified as 32nd place since Bodom is from Syria and isn't allowed to participate

guess the participiants from month #3 ain't confirmed yet anyways

A: Mutou,Zero,HFLY,klique
B: Boom,Dwelf,yzzd--ss,yzzd-pc
C: Khufu,Kel-Thuzad,DasDuelon,sharp
D:Nukestrike,Wilko,Technique,Marky
E: Matiz,s.boy,Bird,Elites
F:Dynamic,Zlex,Obselit,Paperbag
G:Bapor,super_cast,Insop,Malle
H:Leo,Gunner,demon,Oryo

Gibt´s jemanden der in beiden Games dabei ist?
Wasn das buntes?

Wow matiz-sboy just got lucky that me and malle got changed for bird and elites.....

edit: rofl group of lag

Last edited:
Wow matiz-sboy just got lucky that me and malle got changed for bird and elites.....

edit: rofl group of lag

Boom doesn't lag tho
The others do, but all have different kinds of lags
Dwelf has this 1sec lag every 20sec
yzzd--ss has a decent normal lag
yzzd-pc has a strong lag, which turns into an almost-freeze when the game progresses a certain amount of time

lol ^^ warum hab ich ne e-mail bekommen , dass ich mich für die LS3 qulifizeirt habe ^^ ?

Wer meint, dass er sich qualifiziert hat, aber keine E-Mail erhalten hat, der sollte sich dringend per E-Mail bei Apoc@ea.com melden. Dort dann auch den vollen Namen, Nick und das Land mit angeben. Original Mitteilung von Apoc:

Hey everyone,

If you qualified for the Ladder Season in Round 1 or 2 for either Red Alert 3 or Kane's Wrath, and HAVE NOT received an e-mail from met regarding the group stage playoffs this weekend, please e-mail me at APOC@ea.com to ensure we have your correct address and I will reply promptly.

Please include in the e-mail your full name, profile name, and country residence.

Also, if you think you qualified in Round 3 as one of our final Top 32, you can save me some added time as well and drop me a line at APOC@ea.com with all the info requested above.

Once I receive your e-mails, I'll reply with next instructions as the Group Stage starts this weekend!

Thanks!
APOC

Ich fragte mich, warum ich ne e-mail bekommen haben von Apoc das ich dabie wär und jetzt gerade bekomme ich folgende nachricht :

Khufu had to bow out, you were next in line, you're in! Don't be late!
Verschiebt sich jetzt was in den Gruppen oda beliben die so ?

Ich fragte mich, warum ich ne e-mail bekommen haben von Apoc das ich dabie wär und jetzt gerade bekomme ich folgende nachricht :

Verschiebt sich jetzt was in den Gruppen oda beliben die so ?

Dachte man darf erst ab 16 mit eltericher Genehmigung spielen?

Back
Top Bottom