News ladderseason 3 laddershot

Well, I think that laggers will be qualificied because there are no or a few reports for lagger.
You cant really ban them, u have to fraps them, maybe they get banned.

Zero don`t try to make yourself younger than you are. I`ll get your ass sued if you don`t stop trying to get satisfaction from 16 yrs old teeny girls on the UF.

I don't get your humor, but all I'm saying is that it would be a shame to have some players who have broken the rules to be to be able to get along through into LS3.

I know I dont have a great rep but for the sake of this argument.

This was on the last day http://www.xp3rt.com/forum/sujet-3753-DC-Askavenger and his

match history shows 3 dc's on last day

and this was one of the last games he played on evga]adt]suck...i dont still have rep tho

I also find it weird that if this "brother" story is true, how is it that all 3 "brothers" are all/were ranked in top 20 I mean in most cases if a brother plays his skill is much less or more than the other brother...but to have 3 around the same skill and playstyle? Too wierd

I don't get your humor, but all I'm saying is that it would be a shame to have some players who have broken the rules to be to be able to get along through into LS3.
I agree that, even tho I doubt that this will affect anything since some of those people are already confirmed for the play-offs. (talking about ZleX etc.)

btw are you a member of GR admin group or something? I highly doubt that you are allowed to publish custom IPs anywhere.

Completed groups if they stick to how it was last season:
1.mutou, zero, [EVGA][ADT]suck, Askavenger
2.boom, dwelf, [ADT]81.hfly,Marky
3.khufu, yogsaron,[ADT]yzzd--ss,Elites
4.nukestrike,wilko,Dasduelon,_STRYFEL_
5.matiz,sboy, Technique(TM),[EVGA]A.Malle
6.dynamic, zlex, [ADT]Bir5d^,OryO
7.bapor,super_cast, [EVGA]A.Obselit,bb.demon
8.leo, fazinate, Ins0p, [ADT]tw.pencil

Where is BoDoM ?

i'm not supposed to, but considering that someone is trying to cheat in EA's ladder season, i made an exception.

i'm not supposed to, but considering that someone is trying to cheat in EA's ladder season, i made an exception.
ye but to affect anything you shoulda send this information to EA instead of posting it into some random forum thread

Back
Top Bottom