greetings from Nfrag4

Hey Guys. I am still on the nfrag and waiting for my opponent for 5hours now. I' still don't know who I face, but there are only 3 HFD guys left and me :D
Jogi and me are on the Looserbracket Semi Final and we are waiting for our opponent, too. I think HFD|ahitsawin and HFD|D-Sire will win this tourney. We will be second, but let's see.

I think I will win the 1on1 Tourney. I did not loose any 1on1 here and played against nearly everyone. Jogi has the 5th place, he lost against HFD|D-Sire.

1 nice thing: Jogi and Tr00p3r (Benni) made it place #3 with 6 other guys in Battlefield Vietnam. They lost the looserbracket Final against DkH, but they still were playing good. The team never played together before. Jogi the Heli master :P

Something about the Lan. IT SUCKS. Nothing works. IRC shuts down every 10minutes, it is ****ing slow. Food is bad and the beamer only shows wordpad with some information. 35€ are too much for such a bad service.

Well. so far about that. cYa tomorrow or monday, defends on how tired I am when i am back @ home.

yeah richtig :D Pass aber ma auf, dass uns DkH nich unsern Jogi ausspannt, bloß weil die net so toll heli fliegen können :)

n1 work all in all i'd say :angel

Back
Top Bottom