Free Funds Friday: Wirst du eher durch fehlende CP oder durch Repzeit eingeschränkt?

Wirst du durch CP oder Repzeit eingeschränkt? (are you limited by CP or repair time?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely Command Points. You can decrease your Repair Time by upgrading your Buildings, but there is nothing you can do to increase your CP income per hour. If you have 4 (or more) Attack Bases you can't use all of your Repair time.

No momento estou prejudicado pelo tempo de reparo os pontos de comando no estão sendo suficientes.

Rather by repair time... I start to use as few units as possible to save repair time, but I still end with ~50 KP and 0 repair time. :(
That's why I can't use my >30 CP x 12 packs!^^ Useless with no repair time. :D

~Avoc4d0

Aktuell bin ich eher durch KP eingeschränkt als durch Repzeit. Allerdings kann das auch schonmal anders aussehen, je nachdem was ich angreifen möchte.

Eher durch fehlen Reparatur Zeit, da man einige Kisten mit Kommando Punkten ja durchaus beim abfarmen von Vorposten diese ja auch bekommt und man evtl. ein paar TA Funds dafür ausgibt, wenn es wichtig ist.

Always the damn Command Points. Repair Time I almost never run out of, for I got several armies to cover it.

Ganz klar, die fehlende Offense-Repairzeit schränkt ganz klar am meisten ein, da man im Prinzip nur 1-2 Angriffe fahren kann mit einer Base, auch wenn man noch massig CP über hat.

it's has to be repair time. CP usage does not change throughout the game (still 10+ 1 per field). However as the level of our army grows, so does our repair time. And to keep up the level of our war factory etc, with our army is quite hard since we are also strongly limited by Power. Lastly it is much easier to manage our CP, while sometimes repair time can be kind of unpredictable for casual players.

Back
Top Bottom