Free Funds Friday: Bist du mit dem PvP Gameplay zufrieden?

Bist du mit dem PvP Gameplay zufrieden? (Are you happy with the PvP gameplay?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, there's just no reason to pvp unless you are much better than the other alliance or if you're bored. There's also no guarentee that you'd gain any resources at all.

Nope.. it's the same old story.. there is no balance in PvP.. Pay to win!!

PvE gives you much more rewards so i'm not happy with the current PvP gameplay

PvP gameplay it's fun only if you are a top ally member which guarantees you highest attack and defence bonuses.. otherwise i prefer PVE..

I went with no, mainly for the reasons already mentioned. CP and RT are valuable resources and the return from using them in PvP is hard to justify. It rarely seems to be similar ranked guys attacking each other, one side always tends to be significantly more advanced in level and PoIs, making things very one sided. I know I know, welcome to the real world, but this isn't the real world now is it.

That said, I've manly enjoyed the PvP action I've been involved with. My alliance has never fired the first shot, but I always seemed to be higher level than the attacking alliance, so I had fun beating the crap out of them and watching them take 12 attacks to kill me afterwards. Was hard for them to kill too many of my buddies after they spent so much killing me.

yess
suuure the pvp mode have another taste in the games! we need a good tactics and strategies!

Yes i like pvp , sometimes its neccesary engage another player to get a poi or defend your area.
The only thing im not agree is after you destroy a players base there is a restriction (10 spaces i think or less) to move your base which you launched the raid cause youre short of cps and if there is another enemy base close to you must spent a huge amount of cps to take it down and if you dont have enough cps maybe you become a sitting duck.

If you want to be the best, avoid PvP at all costs!

Is that really how it is supposed to be? :?

Nah, the PvP system is pretty much broken. While it's pretty OK about how it is being executed, the fact that it is just annoying and slows down progress makes it absolutely broken.

das System ist nicht wirklich sinnvoll zumal man sich mit pvp eher bestraft als sich davon Vorteile bezuschaffen.

generally good, but:

jumping/hovering of bases and jumping into gaps too easy. area control should have to be fought for.

Back
Top Bottom