• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Deck Bewertung

Lieblings C&C

Mein Main Deck (PVP)
http://de.bfcards.info/search.php?i...140343031300940024030102610333045100910251008

Hab heute Stürmer durch Brecher ersetzt (letztere ham nun Update 3).
Ansonsten Plünderer als schnelle T1. Bogenheinis sind klar. Schmetterzange auch (2 Brecher ficken einen btw). Mine, Eruption und der Mörserturm :D
T2 halt mit Schatten und passenden Karten (Hauptaktionen hier mitm Drachen + Up3-Unholy Power.
Auf T3 n bisl CC und Heal dazu und alles an Imba was Imba is im Deck.

One word, Coldsnap. As you don't have snares yourself for tier 2 you are going to get a hell of hard time vs good Frost people. I had such myself either. No fire then, but your Skyfire Drake combined with Unholy Power + maybe Ravage can be as easily stopped as my Harvester with Unholy Power.

That Frost player opened my eyes anyway by how easily he can just kite and snare Shadow and/or Fire as they can't snare back if you don't have in tier 2 either Nature or Frost.

edit: I failed to see Mortar Tower in your deck, so I gues you go laming with them in the rush :p.

Last edited:
I'm experimenting with other decks that use Frost/Nature als 1st/2nd Color for CC. It's correct that i lack CC in T2 but also CC costs energy he can't use on units.

Coldsnap costs 80. Ravage (Fire T2 Heal on Single Target) costs 50. Defenders costs 70, the drake 110. So i lack 10 energy an the drake will survive the CC and is still able to fly away / kill the Defenders (if they dont use their ability (if they do > i go out of the fight with +15)).
One CC isn't that kind of a problem. The problem is when people play the Nature + Frost Combo = Perma-CC. But as usual casts = no units = no (less) damage.

My other decks:
http://bfcards.info/de/search.php?i=user&id=2876

Hatte auch nen Nature Frost Deck, wobei 2/3 Nature war und LvL2 auf Frost, dadurch hatte ich auch die 3 gängigen CCs drin, sehr imba ^^. Freze, Snare, freeze, snare, freeze.... :p Und natürlich den ganzen Nature Laming Shit, den man auch im PvE nutzen kann. Im 2on2 kann man erstaunlicherweise Enlightenment durchaus öfters ausspielen.

Hab nun aber den Natur Teil meines Decks verkauft und wechsle komplett zu Frost, da es mich einfach nervt wieviele boons Nature nehmen :D Selbst bei uns im Clan haben wohl 80% Nature Decks ^^. Mit Frost ist man zwar nimmer so gut im PvE, dafür rocken sie mehr im PvP ^^

Nature gimpt PvE einfach mal. Gestern hab ich Kanonen von Lyr aber auch mit Full Fire sehr leicht zocken können (war der Spieler auf Posi 1 und für so n Techniki zuständig).
Ein PvP Deck mit 2x Natur und 1x Frost find ich btw. komisch. Da fehlt einem auf T3 irgendwie dann was. Kombiniert mit Schatten ist das schon runder.

Shadow has not really great tier 3 themselves. Mutating Frenzy and Ashbone Pyro? Both have their notable streghts and flaws. Ashbones just get frozen or snared and when not close to enemies slowly die <<< omg how much you need all Ashbone upgrades to make them from horrible to good, just so annoying. I find their range horrible to, they get outranged by practically every other ranged unit laughing at them while they are snared.

I've Ashbone at Upgrade 2 and they are just awesome. They kill a Deepcool when u buff them with Unholy Power (= 100+100 (100+90 if u have Up3 for Unholy) vs 250!). They also dont die just from a CC and when u play Shadow combined with Fire u still have Ravage :D

Figures, you need at least upgrade 2 anyway for Ashbone to be effective. I am getting sick and tired of Shadow anyway, forced to have so many upgrades. Even with them Frost outperforms them. Frost is just my nightmare, Nature when they play smart(most are retarded). I can only do good vs Shadow and Fire.

It is compareable for nothing though. As why would a Deepcoil go into his own doom, he just snares you and outranges you or flees(Deepcoil also upgrade 2? or else you can't really compare it, which you can't in the first place). Even though it costs more power but when you get to tier 3 that is not that much of a problem anymore anyway. I had thanks to resource boosters like 3000 power which I could not use because of respawn timers. They seem quite useless as they cost 50 to start with and take a while before you really notice the effects. Gives your opponent plenty of time to attack himself.

Also mir hat auf Tier3 bei Nature-Frost-Nature nix gefehlt, was soll mir da auch fehlen? Man hat ja trotzdem Deepcoil oder Razorleaf oder Enlightenment und Fathom Lord ^^ Ich find Nature Tier3 eigentlich recht gut, und die reinen Nature Units mit nur Nature Orbs braucht man sowieso net, weswegen ich all-nature eher schwach finde :O. Bei Frost isses was anderes, die haben einige gute all-frost units ^^. Aber bis auf den Ava trotzdem net viel zu bieten in Tier3 ^^. Da fehlen ganz klar nützliche Spells wie sie evtl. Shadow haben.

Ja der Ashbone nervt mich auch immer, so klein ist seine Range auch nicht. Hab aber KA wie weit die Range vom Deepcoil ist und ob sie höher ist ^^. Mit Unholy Power gehen die aber schon ziemlich ab, 2 Stück haben heut meinen Ava weggemäht :( Und durch irgendeinen komischen Umstand wurde er gekillt obwohl er noch Schild hatte? Gibt es irgendnen Spell/Unit die den Schild ignoriert und direkt an den primären HP Zieht? Wenn nicht war's nen Bug :O

You compare pants with bogus maggotfool. Your Avatar is not upgraded and every Shadow player you see has at least upgrade 1 and most of the time 2 for Ashbone. If they use Unholy Power you can just freeze them. Besides you can use Home Soil and many more tricks you just don't use because your micro is pants :D.

Back
Top Bottom