• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Can I speak English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA?
NEIN?

I am using Google translate and finding the site to be a great information source for Command & Conquer 2013

Thanks for the quick reply, I will make a few posts I guess hopefully my English wont be a distraction.
I am in the closed BETA since I bought the Ultimate Edition, looking forward to that.
Moff has put together alot of good information on this site better then the official facebook!

The UF will always be better then Facebook ;)
And u aren´t the only user who´s posting in english so it won´t be a problem for us :)

Do we actually have an english layout for the forum? That might be quite helpful for the english speakers I guess.

Irgendwie kommt mir der Kamerad bekannt vor :anime

Thanks, yes the information is good as well as the discussion. Addicted to new info on this game like a drug!

No problem mate! In case you didn't find our English forum layout yet, please use this link to activate it. Should you at any point run into trouble with other people due to language or other, do not hesitate to contact us.

I don't know if you CAN speak English, but you are allowed to :P

Verwarnung für Spam an Müsli und :closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom