• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Piper ^^

freezy

Staff member
Administrator
Clanleader
UF Supporter
:bday :bday

Wollen wir alle zusammenlegen und ihr ein Headset schenken? :O

geburtstag.gif

Ok, knowing that SoDsW refused to play with me because I didn't want to huh? Hypocrites much? Btw anyone can affort an headset those things are not that expensive for a decent one. With that being said welcome Mind back as I can also join mumble and typ mia dr ^^.

Either way alles gute just because you didn't ingnore me, you are getting strong. Soon you will join me with the dark side.

Ok, knowing that SoDsW refused to play with me because I didn't want to huh? Hypocrites much? Btw anyone can affort an headset those things are not that expensive for a decent one. With that being said welcome Mind back as I can also join mumble and typ mia dr ^^.

Either way alles gute just because you didn't ingnore me, you are getting strong. Soon you will join me with the dark side.
At least she is in Mumble and hears us :p And she got tits :p You not :p

At least she is in Mumble and hears us :p And she got tits :p You not :p

I can also click the mumble icon fine and can hear you but not understand your mumble. I can't top the latter as I lack the fat for the man b00bs, bummer.

Sagst du Eukalyptus!
Wie war das, du studierst in München? Ja mein lieber Gott, dann sehen wir uns ja evtl. bald noch ... :scared

Back
Top Bottom