Wii: The Conduit

freezy

Staff member
Administrator
Clanleader
UF Supporter
Bald erscheinender Shooter für die Wii. Soll wohl ziemlich gut werden.

Hat auch nen Multiplayermodus für 12 Spieler online, hier dazu nen MP-trailer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48033.html

Hat 13 Multiplayer Modi:

- online headcount was brought down from 16 players to 12 in order to keep
things running smoothly
- Free for All mode: players frag each other until a predetermined frag count is met
- Marathon mode: get as many kills as you can in a certain time limit
- Three Strikes: play a match with only 3 lives to spare
- Last Man Standing: be the last man standing
- ASE Football: the player that holds onto the ASE the longest wins
- Bounty Hunter: take out specific targets, lose points for taking out wrong targets
- Team Reaper: play Quick Match and Marathon with sides
- Shared Stock: teammates share lives from a team pool
- Team Objective: capture the flag style, but with the ASE replacing a flag
- Team Objective 2: one ASE in a level, grab it and bring it back to your base to score
- WiiSpeak supported, but you’ll only hear the players that are actually standing close to you in the game
- at peak WiiSpeak saturation, you’ll hear the 6 closest players

Shocking.

More than half of these modes are dumb and won't be played at all. Free For All and Capture The Flag will always be the favorites.

Lol rated T???
Wtf!?

Just another "Wiied" decision of these guys, because the game is unknown and it comes for Wii. Its a systematical decision on how known the game is. Halo is known very good and is rated M just because this... its unfair.

Das Spiel sieht sehr nach Mainstream aus. Just another "Conter Strike" Game i believe.

Last edited:
wird gekauft^^

hand aufs herz was kam in letzter zeit den gescheids für die wii raus auser mad world evtl..

Der neue Tales of - titel reizt aber auch

Lol rated T???
Wtf!?

Just another "Wiied" decision of these guys, because the game is unknown and it comes for Wii. Its a systematical decision on how known the game is. Halo is known very good and is rated M just because this... its unfair.

Das Spiel sieht sehr nach Mainstream aus. Just another "Conter Strike" Game i believe.

Den Teil versteh ich nicht. Je niedriger die Alterseinstufung, desto mehr potentielle Käufer. Hat bei Mario Galaxy ja auch nicht geschadet ^^. Und du verwechselst das etwa, da Shooter auf der Wii alterstechnisch generell höher eingestuft werden als auf anderen Konsolen. War das gleiche bei Red Steel, hat ne 18er Wertung bekommen obwohl es nichtmal richtig Blut gab in der deutschen Version (glaub ich ^^). Die Begründung war, dass mit der Wiimote einfach ein viel realistischeres Spielgefühl rüberkommt und man das mit beachten muss. Von daher würde es mich sehr wundern, wenn The Conduit bei uns keine 18er Wertung kriegt ^^. 16 Minimum.

Den Teil versteh ich nicht. Je niedriger die Alterseinstufung, desto mehr potentielle Käufer. Hat bei Mario Galaxy ja auch nicht geschadet ^^. Und du verwechselst das etwa, da Shooter auf der Wii alterstechnisch generell höher eingestuft werden als auf anderen Konsolen. War das gleiche bei Red Steel, hat ne 18er Wertung bekommen obwohl es nichtmal richtig Blut gab in der deutschen Version (glaub ich ^^). Die Begründung war, dass mit der Wiimote einfach ein viel realistischeres Spielgefühl rüberkommt und man das mit beachten muss. Von daher würde es mich sehr wundern, wenn The Conduit bei uns keine 18er Wertung kriegt ^^. 16 Minimum.

Das Rating T in dem Video find ich einfach nur unfair, weils halt genau so aussieht wie manch anderer Shooter, der mit M betitelt wird.
Und meiner Meinung nach bekommt das Game nur T, weils relativ unbekannt und für Wii ist.
Von Käuferzahlen hab ich ja nix gesagt, das is mir auch relativ wurst, jedoch wenn man ein Game dieser Klasse bewertet, sollte man sich das Game auch anschauen und ordentlich werten.
Meiner Meinung nach ist das hier nix anderes als Counter Strike und gehört mit M bewertet.
Wie das am Ende hier in DE aussieht ist mir auch wurst, denn unsre USK ist sowieso der größte Mumpitz überhaupt.

I so hope this game becomes good. It needs to be to proof to the world Wii > PS3 and Xbox when it comes to shooters. WiiWare Onslaught prooved this already.

Das Rating T in dem Video find ich einfach nur unfair, weils halt genau so aussieht wie manch anderer Shooter, der mit M betitelt wird.
Und meiner Meinung nach bekommt das Game nur T, weils relativ unbekannt und für Wii ist.
Von Käuferzahlen hab ich ja nix gesagt, das is mir auch relativ wurst, jedoch wenn man ein Game dieser Klasse bewertet, sollte man sich das Game auch anschauen und ordentlich werten.
Meiner Meinung nach ist das hier nix anderes als Counter Strike und gehört mit M bewertet.
Wie das am Ende hier in DE aussieht ist mir auch wurst, denn unsre USK ist sowieso der größte Mumpitz überhaupt.

Ja wie es im Ausland is hab ich KA, ich hab von Deutschland geredet, und da werden Wii Shooter strenger bewertet ^^

Mind, Chicken gets the game, too, me probably aswell, then we can play some MP matches :D

Ratings means nothing as that does not factor your tastes.

If it plays like Perfect Dark it will be good. If it will be like that it would suck to be honest, Wii can have great aiming controls compared to lousy controllers.

I hope it remains a solid shooter and not to much hocus-pocus magic crap.

No worry, the controls will be great, just like IGN says.

And there won't be much magic crap i guess, only that one tool that looks like a ball, you can just scan hidden hints etc with it :O

I know that maggot. Look MSN you numbskull. Oh wait, how many bantime I get for beleidigung admin? :D

That sentence seems to cause problems with germans. I basicly meant Perfect Dark was perfect except for the aiming, duh controller. Wii can use the mote and nunchuk which gives great control over your crosshair, I played Onslaught where I had a preview of that already. So it will be just like Perfect Dark EXCEPT for the lousy controls :p.

This game is not worth the hype and I wonder if anyone else here played this game.

I completed this game relative easy on the normal difficulty which is no surprise as fps are just one of those games I perform best in. I died to some surprising stuff I did not expect and won't tell them to not spoiler anything before those fanboys bust in.

Bad story, most stages are bad and repeating themselves. ASE is the most piece of crap there ever can be in a fps. It slows down the pace which can be quite fast down to zzz mode. With that being said I really only enjoyed mission 8 a lot as it needed the most skill to complete that one.

The reinforcements portals is one of the things I like a lot about this game. Many cry about it just because they suck in fps. But I enjoy the fact that you need skill to quickly kill those bastards and then destroy the portals. However there is also such thing as run in throw grenade at portal and retreat and boom and win. Which brings me straight to the next thing. Self heal is the most epic fail thing a fps can ever get next to the ASE. Whenever you are almost dead you just run back and fully renegerate your hp to the max, yay ezmode. Retarded AI help you with this either as most of the time they don't follow you if you hide behind something. Thank you very much baddies big kisses for you for wanting a fair fight *kiss*, losers -_-.

The other only good thing this game has are the controls. Wow it is basicly the same as Onslaught for whoever played that so it is by no means the first of his kind. Onslaught however had slighty better controls in my opinion. I hate the default button for reload while in Onslaught you just swing your mote. But I believe that can be changed in the options so that is one furstration less.

Down to the last two things I can think of right now. First the weapons. All fancy dancy stuff but you can only carry count them TWO weapons at the same time. Now what stupid retarded prick found it funny to not let you carry more than two weapons at the same time. Talk about diversity, sheesh. Oh wait you can also carry two out of three grenade types, well that is so sweet from you.

MP I have not played so far but it seems to suffer from the same crap anyone can think of. Like hackers and imba weapons. Get real, those stuff will always exist and there is always a better weapon.

My general and overall for this game would be around the 3/5 or 3.5/5 mark, as I have not played mp yet. It by no means deserve to be under average but giving 3.5/5 is really being as kind as you can get. For the freaks who like to count with the 10. That means 6/10 and max 7/10 no more no less. It is just a generic shooter and for the Wii not really refreshing as I just see it as a more diverse Onslaught which was a WiiWare game. I almost forgot, boss fights are non existant here or just a complete joke. Onslaught had some nice boss fights where you needed a bit of skill. Although that game had the well known double tap dodge. Which allows for more diversity and skill in the first place. But I also enjoy more of the I can only run and have a stick up my ass attitude.

Oh and the last mission is one big piece of crap. You play it and are like, wow is this it? You know it when you get there yourself. Again mission 8 aka the mission before that would have been better for a final mission.

One more line for this oh so great hyped game.
tl:dr, Not living up to his hype just your generic shooter with great controls being one of the few very good things about this game.

The Conduit ist sowohl in single als auch multiplayer langweilig.
Da bleib ich lieber bei Killzone 2,was um einiges mehr Spaß macht.

Back
Top Bottom