• Wir werden in den nächsten Tagen verschiedene Wartungsoperationen und Optimierungen am Server durchführen. Es wird zu mehreren Ausfällen kommen, die teilweise auch mehrere Stunden umfassen können.

Shadowrun Returns/Dragonfall/Hong-Kong

Ursprünglich ein Kickstarter Projekt, seit heute ist es raus. Die ersten Reviews sind durchweg positiv.
Spielts schon wer? (*edit* Okay, kommt für uns erst in zwei Stunden raus*editaus*) Ich habs ja gebacked aber derzeit aus Zeitgründen noch nicht angefasst.

Offizielle Homepage: http://harebrained-schemes.com/shadowrun/

Reviews und so ein Kram:

Review bei RockPaperShotgun
[spoil=Zitat]I can report that:

a) It’s not particularly long, I got through it in about 12 hours, without rushing too much. This, I suspect, is the thing that will disappoint most. But get to the end of the review, because there is light at the end of the shadow.
b) The writing (there’s no voice acting) ranges from schlocky to completely superb, with the overall story feel a bit too like a generic Shadowrun campaign, but maybe that’s the point. It’s great fun, is the point. You will enjoy it.
c) The big baddy creatures were just dreadful. Shadowrun is a game that basically allows anything to happen in it, and we can do better than this. Much better. I mean, they worked, but the drama was lacking. “Oh. This.”
d) It looks right, throughout. As isometric cyberpunk worlds go, this one is spot on. The rain-sopped streets with crowds of people holding umbrellas, the corporate meeting rooms and dank basements. The animation and detail are a bit lacking, but it felt incredible authentic somehow, particular your “base” area for much of the game. Great stuff.

[...]

Ultimately, I suppose, this feels like a vindication of the “hey, let’s do nostalgia and turn-based RPGs” thing on Kickstarter. I’ve always been sceptical of the inclination to look to the past, but this is actually giving us something we wanted. Something we needed. In this case I feel like it was filling a void. A rain-slick, turn-based, isometric elf-shaped void with mirrorshades and a shotgun.[/spoil]

Review bei Eurogamer.net 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-b-ggUSvo4

Last edited:
Hatte ich auch gesehen, aber iwie ist es nicht so meins - muss man wohl auch das alte gespielt haben um alles zu verstehen etc.

Bin aktuell gespannt auf Satellite Reign - erinnert iwie an XCOM ^^

Nach Dragonfall (was auch durch den ursprünglichen Kickstarter finanziert wurde) gibts nun das nächste Standalone Addon, welches in Hong Kong angesiedelt ist. Das Spiel ist bereits in der Produktion und soll Mitte 2015 rauskommen. Die KS Kampagne wird dazu benutzt um zusätzliche Features einbauen zu können. Wer Returns und Dragonfall mochte der kann eigentlich bei gerade einmal 15 USD bedenkenlos zugreifen ;) Die Mindestsumme von 100.000 ist nach ein paar Stunden schon zu 50% erreicht.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong/

Hab neulich Dragonfall entdeckt und schau mir das grad mal näher an. Das Cyberpunk Berlin Setting sieht sehr interessant aus :D

Back
Top Bottom